BY O-CEL-O #43 in Cleaning Tools

Contains a patented antimicrobial that helps the sponge resist bacterial odors Kills odor-causing germs and bacteria in the sponge. Sponge resists staining and crumbling from mildew and frequent use. Ideal for household cleaning tasks. O-Cel-O(TM) Large Sponge, 4 1/5in. x 7 7/10in, Blue is one of many Sponges & Scouring Pads available through Office Depot. Made by O-Cel-O. see more...

Jessica I.
Provo, UT
They do a really good job at cleaning my dishes and making them turn back to their original colors. It lasts a long time, and it has a really good price. Its a good price for how long it lasts and i would definitely reccommend it to all my friends and family
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are a classic! Durable but flexible, I purchase a package or two of these every few weeks to take care of all the cleaning in my kitchen. If you keep them clean, these sponges can last several uses. They are gentle on your hands but still get off bits of food or tough grease on your oven. I definitely recommend these sponges!
Laurie J.
Catskill
Kinda a cheap brand. Falls apart after a few days. About five loads a day. I guess sponges get their work out at my house. Usually I buy at Walmart but that's because my supermarket price chopper is so expensive for any cleaning products
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Good old trusted sponge. When done using and you want to preserve the life of this sponge..pop it in the microwave for about thirty seconds and it's like brand new. Sanitized and ready for use again.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I bought these because I was in a pinch money wise and they were the cheapest!!! They don't really scrub the food off your dishes but if your using them to just wipe down the counters and cabinets they work great!! They are anti-bacterial which is always a BIG plus!!!
Emily F.
Morrisville
Normal sponge.  Gets the job done.  Cheap and durable.  They work and you get a pack of 4 and can keep them for a while.  Scent free.
Mandy M.
Great value for the money holds up well and I purchase often it is nice to be able to purchase many as I change my sponge weekly due to bacteria so good price
Debra E.
Bay Shore, NY
I really like this product. When I put on the soap I dont have to keep putting it on it stays on for a very long time. The sponge lasts me about 6 months.
Krista M.
Morristown
i just buy the bulk pack of these with the scrubber on one side and probably replace them once every other week. they ware pretty well and do a decent job.
Amanda S.
I don't really have any preference in sponges, but I find myself buying these ones when I need to repurchase. They work well and are affordable!