BY O-CEL-O

TM9181: Features: -Scrub sponge-Anti bacterial protection to kill odor causing germs-Ideal for the toughest scrubbing tasks-Fun designs and heavy duty. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 7" H x 4.3" W x 1.25" D. see more...

Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
My go- to sponge for dishes, iyer works well on the everyday items, as well as those tough to clean pots and pans or even dishes that held left overs. Stays scratchy for a reasonable amount if time and works well. Will continue buying!
Megan R.
Okolona, AR
Strong and durable they last forever. Theyre affordable. They get to looking dirty after about a week. You only get 2 in a pack but honestly thats all you need in a 2 week pay period. I plan to continue the use if these for sure.
Breanne E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good to have on hand when scrubbing is really needed, cute designs and such but I try not to use often as the germs in these weird me out. I wash my washcloths daily and sponges get left for who knows how long. Ick.
Deana B.
Moore, OK
They work good as long as you do. You have to put in some elbow grease but the stiffer side of the sponge will remove things faster and then the softer side wipes away easier. Be careful what you use the stiffer side for because it will or can scratch some surfaces (such as glass). But they are inexpensive and get the job done.
Melissa B.
Massachusetts
Great sponge love how they come 2sided good for all kinds of dishes pricing isn’t bad I get them at Walmart and would recommend them to anyone they are effective packing could be resealable like a zip lock but it’s only a sponge so it’s not too important
Dawn N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
THESE are my JAM!! I use these for my heavy duty cleaning.. bathroom, kitchen etc. because of that, they wear out pretty quickly but for the price I don’t mind. Especially from Walmart!! I would def recommend if ur a heavy duty cleaner like me!
Sherri A.
Purchased at: Target
Use this product all the time. Since my daughter does the dishes I need something that is reliable and that gets things off within the first few times of rubbing them. If not then she just gives up and soaks everything.
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Target
Great sponges for those hard dinner days. Helps with the food removal. Nice and sturdy to hold and scrub with. Would recommend these sponges to others. Great on price for what you get and so worth it for the use you get out of them.
Janay F.
Waldorf , MD
Works great initially for tough messes...excellent for scrubbing burnt or dried food from pans or cleaning counters...biggest con is food gets trapped in green scrub pad easily and it’s hard to remove without ruining
Amanda O.
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried these sponges out for the first time and they get the job done! I like using a sponge with a hard surface on the back to scrub any food off of the dishes. It works like magic! I will repurchase!
Anna H.
1,351 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where else do you use these sponges?