Start your review of O-Cel-O Scratch Scrub Sponge!
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They’re cute styles add a flair in the kitchen when scrubbing dishes! They are a little pricey compared to other brands, but the scrubbers work great at getting stuck on food OFF the dish ware. They may not be my go-to, but they’re the only sponges I’ve seen that are colorful and cool
Apple Valley, MN
I live for the fun colors of the sponge, however it is just a sponge and gets the job done. Nothing stands out with this product. The cost is similar to other sponges. I would recommend them, but there is nothing spectacular about these.
Somerset , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a big fan of the shape of these sponges. I love the colors and patterns too. The coarse side is great for scrubbing the tough stuff and the soft side is perfect for everything else. They are inexpensive so you can change out your sponge monthly to keep everything clean.
Jupiter, FL
Pretty. Long lasting. Doesn’t get smelly. Good value. Not too pricey. I like that it’s soft but can also scrub. They do get hard with lack of use but still are effective when wet again. Buy again ? Yes it’s all I buy
Rialto, CA
I use these daily to was my dishes and scrub my kitchen sink. They are very gentle but effective in cleaning up your kitchen. They are a great value for how many I go through each week. I would definitely recommend these.
Wood River, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The scratchy side of these is so convenient when you are bad about doing dishes before the food sticks. They work pretty well and last a decent amount of time if taken care of properly plus they’re cheap and usually on sale.
New York
Fun colors that does the job! Not your typical boring yellow and green sponge. This is effective to use with fun whimsical colors. Great value as it last longer no foul odor /smell either.
Miami
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the fun patterns and colors of these sponges that are offered. They last long and work every time. Great to microwave for 1 min to kill bacteria in between washes.
Jackson, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works well and doesn’t scratch dishes or pans. I may have been a little rough on them, but the scrubber side is slightly peeling up after about a week and a half of use
Meridian, Mississippi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The sponges are great value for quantity. They come in super cute colors and designs, have a sponge on side & scrub on the other so perfect for getting the job done!