BY O-CEL-O

Add a splash of color and expression into your cleaning. The O-Cel-O Expressions Multi Purpose Dishwand offers a stylish and creative way to clean. Bright colors and fun patterns make your daily work anything but a chore. The dishwand is ideal for... see more...

Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using these for years and I find them to be the greatest asset to dishwashing. It is so much cleaner than using a dishcloth and it works well when cleaning water bottles and helps me not use too much dishwashing liquid. I have been a loyal purchaser and will continue to do so.
Kat C.
Well, I was really excited when I got this initially and loved the design. It was so convenient!..... until it broke 5 days after owning it. Just put soap on your sponge like everyone else and save yourself the time and frustration.
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like these because I don't have to touch the actual sponge, just the handle. The are effective and inexpensive. I prefer one brand to another just because I feel like the scrubbing power lacks on this brand
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these brushes! I use the non-scratch pads and appreciate how easy it is to change out the refill pads. Plus they come in cute fun patterns and designs. They hold soap and water well so you're never lacking while you're washing dishes, but also don't drop water all over your counter when you're done the way other sponge brushes do.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
These are nice to use in the kitchen because they hold the dish washing liquid right in the handle which causes less hassle and mess. I find that some of the better dishwashing liquids take a while to make suds on the sponge though, not sure if it's because they aren't as watered down or what. Overall a good product.
Sara G.
Fish Hawk
This is great, in theory. In reality, the dispenser button falls apart, and the chamber leaks, so soap just pours out of it...but not where you need it to. The only reason I've kept it is because it is useful to have a sponge on a longer handle, and it does have a decent scraper on the back.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This is the best dish sponge on the market if you have weak fingernails like I do. It seems like every time I wash dishes with a regular dish sponge, I break or chip a nail. 😬 This helps my hands have minimum water time, and I'm not having to use them to scrub, so it saves my nails. 😍
Westley-Ann C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Very nice sponge and even comes in many cute designs if your that type of person! The only thing is if you want to really scrub grime away some of the sponges aren't as tough as others so you may have to find one you would like to use. I would definitely buy these sponges again though.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I do not care for the scrub pad on this sponge head. I love having a wand to wash with, but the sponge does not scrub very well and seems to just move the grime around on pans. It is good for cleaning every-day dishes, but I would not recommend for pots/pans or heavily soiled dishes.
Aimee A.
HA! Apartment days and student housing days in college! I loved this thing lol it was so totally cool to use and very very easy. I have not purchased one in a while because im a bit traditional with these sorts of things but I will definitely use again.