BY O-CEL-O

Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I’m that weird person who has brand loyalty to sponges. These are the only ones I use now because they have a good thickness, they won’t tear up on your quickly, and are a good value. They even scrub my pans and take out all the gunk without me having to almost pull a muscle, hah.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
These are the only brand of sponges my mother and I buy. I find that they last much longer than others and are very easy to clean. They’re pretty affordable and the scrubber side is better than most other sponges.
Lara M.
Buffalo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Call me a sucker but I really fall for the ‘we don’t breed bacteria’ lien that they sell. Also, the patterns and colors are super cute, and you need cute things when you’re doing monotonous chores.
Abigail S.
Cumming, GA
These sponges do not hold up real well. They tend to take on the smell of whatever you cleaned and are hard to clean out. I love how they look but would prefer a sponge that holds up better
Tara R.
Sacramento, CA
The O-Cel-O sponges are okay.  Nothing really special about sponges in general.  These are priced better than other brands.  I use them for various things.  I have one sponge I use to wash the dishes and one to use for the counter tops.  I would purchase again because they are the best priced sponges.
Mindy C.
Norwich
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my O el O.   No kitchen shall be without it.     This is the sponge.   is strong and firm to do even the most difficult job in your kitchen.  One side is the sponge and the other scrub.  they come in differents styles and colors to choose.  Is and ideal sponge.
Crystal R.
I always liked how O-Cell-O dish sponges have such pretty designs. It sounds silly, but the pretty designs brighten up my otherwise boring dishwashing experience. They are sturdy and last quite a while, even with heavy use. The scrubby side does a great job at cleaning stuck-on food, and does not scratch the surfaces of pots, pans and dishes.
Jacqueline B.
usa
Purchased at: Walmart
I originally bought these because I like the designs, but imagine my surprise when they work pretty well! They’re a little more expensive but they’re still affordable. For my dishes, they’re great and add color, but for my bathroom and shower, need something a little more durable.
Ashley R.
Mamaroneck , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These have become my favorite sponges! They come in all types of colors, and styles. They are a great value for the price as well. I always find them at the grocery store. I would definitely give them a try because they are stylish and get the job done.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Say goodbye to boring ugly sponges and hello to the cutest designs ever! I am totally in love with the cute designs on these sponges! These sponges are not only cute but they get the job done! The rough side helps to scrub off dirty dried on food with ease!