BY O-CEL-O #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

heather a.
heather a.
My husband is the manual dishwasher in the house and tends to be very picky about the types of dish sponges he uses. I bought the O-Cel-O No scratch sponges a long time ago because I loved the colors and he has been hooked on them ever since. When I picked up a different brand a few weeks ago he wouldn't use them because he said that he didn't trust them not to scratch our dishes and so the other brand was relegated to the camping closet and I had to get him his favorite O-Cel-O brand no scratch sponges. These also hold up well when he runs them almost daily through the dishwasher to clean them.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
With a large family, I wash a lot of dishes and go through an awful lot of sponges! The O-Cel-O No Scratch Sponge is durable and safely goes from pots and pans to my glass stovetop. Unlike lesser quality sponges, it doesn't fall apart and lose pieces with lots of use; instead, I toss it when the scrubbing surface wears out. I love purchasing the 6-Count package, as I like having a fresh sponge at my fingertips. The fun colors and patterns are a bonus!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
These are great sponges. I color code mine according to what I will use them for. Blue is for the Kitchen and green is for the bathroom and purple is for outside. The multipak is great at getting all of the colors I need. i have never had a sponge last like these. usually i have to dispose of the cheaper ones after just one week. but these last the whole month that i keep them. I change them every month to prevent the spreading of germs.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I've been buying O-Cel-O dish sponges for years because they have been the most durable and they're super cheap. I also enjoy the cute designs on them, which for a lot of people doesn't matter, but for me, color and design makes even the most daunting of tasks better. So the next tike you're at the grocery needing new dish sponges, remember that sometimes making light of doing the dishes can be fun with the right sponge!
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Morris, IL
Ocelo no scratch sponges are the only sponges I buy to wash dishes. I love the fun colors and designs, and the sponges are perfect for manual dish washing. A tiny squirt of dish soap on one of these sponges can clean almost an entire sink full of dishes, and they don't scratch your dishware. They are very durable and don't fall apart. For sanitary purposes I replace my ocelo no scratch sponge at least once a month.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Franklinton, NC
Nothing beats using a sponge to wash dishes with and clean up after supper. What i like about these sponges is that they have a soft side for dinner plates/cups but a scrub side for stuck on products and pots/pans. Additionally, these sponges are strong because I run mine through the dishwasher every night to kill bacteria, and they withhold being washed quite a few times. Very designer chic scrubbers.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I am addicted to cleaning products. It's inexplicable. Something about buying new tools to clean actually makes me excited to do it. So naturally, I am always buying sponges. And I LOVE these. Not only do they do their job, and do it well, they are so adorable. I have bought sponges in every print they offer from this brand. They are a must-have in a fashionable and well-kept kitchen.
Jinal C.
Jinal C.
Santa Clara, CA
Hoped for a mix of colors, got predominantly yellow with a few orange thrown in. The sponge part seems less well made than those from only a year (or less) ago -- they are thinner and do not have as "firm" a feel to them. We'll see how it goes on how they wear. Good price, but only about 10 cents (per sponge) cheaper than those in the store. Overall, a so-so sort of a bargain buy.
Yavonne M.
Yavonne M.
Love them...love them....love them...
I've used O-Cell-O No scratch scrub sponges for a good portion of this year and I totally love how they clean not only my dishes, but other things around the house. Sinks, bathroom, floor.
The dirt doesn't have a fighting chance with these sponges...I'm hooked. I've purchased these several times and will continue to do so. I'm very pleased
Charity K.
Charity K.
Belington, WV
I like these sponges because they have a rougher side for scrubbing those tough food particles off of dishes without scratching the dish. I also like the fact that these are completely affordable and I don't feel bad when I toss one after a few uses. My husband is not a fan of sponges and insists that they are a breeding ground for germs so we go through a lot of these.