BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Staci F.
Ada, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Say goodbye to boring ugly sponges and hello to the cutest designs ever! I am totally in love with the cute designs on these sponges! These sponges are not only cute but they get the job done! The rough side helps to scrub off dirty dried on food with ease!
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these sponges because they are very cute. I try and make sure I pick ones that have a design that matches my kitchen. These last a lot longer than other sponges that cost less. I would buy these again.
Angela M.
Tybee Island
I like these sponges for several reasons. First off, the price of them is really good. The patterns they come in are cute too. They last a very long time without falling apart. Very good sponges for the money!
Abigail S.
Cumming, GA
These sponges do not hold up real well. They tend to take on the smell of whatever you cleaned and are hard to clean out. I love how they look but would prefer a sponge that holds up better
Mindy C.
Norwich
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my O el O.   No kitchen shall be without it.     This is the sponge.   is strong and firm to do even the most difficult job in your kitchen.  One side is the sponge and the other scrub.  they come in differents styles and colors to choose.  Is and ideal sponge.
Crystal R.
I always liked how O-Cell-O dish sponges have such pretty designs. It sounds silly, but the pretty designs brighten up my otherwise boring dishwashing experience. They are sturdy and last quite a while, even with heavy use. The scrubby side does a great job at cleaning stuck-on food, and does not scratch the surfaces of pots, pans and dishes.
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges because they last longer than most, and lots of foods don’t stick to them like other brands. They are a really fair price and pretty easy to find!
Samantha M.
O-Cel-O sponges are nice. They seem to last a good while. They don't scratch up any of my pots and pans but they scrub up pretty well. The feel of them is nice in the hand. Big enough to make the work fast but still friendly to the smaller hands. I think the price is good too.
Chris L.
Works well for the purpose intended, scrubbing down dishes and surfaces without leaving scratches. This sponge can scrub off even the toughest of leftover residue
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
great finds if you can find them at dollar trees. they do not a smell and they always seem to hold up and last longer then most sponges. the design is always enjoying because it doesn't draw so much attention to a dirty sponge