BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC
I love these sponges! They last for a long time and are very affordable. These are the sponges I buy most often.
Nicole W.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are scratchy enough for my taste. They don't seem to scrub like I want them too. Maybe I am doing it wrong
Dawn B.
We use these all the time. This is my brand. They hold up well and last a while. I buy them at the grocery store.
Lauren H.
The woodlands, TX
These are my favorite sponges. They aren't much more expensive than your bargain brand and they are SO much cuter
Holley S.
Hueytown, AL
I originally bought them due to the cute and girly designs lol. They are just standard sponges. They work well
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
OCello is nice because they have great prices for quality sponges. these are great for ceramic pans like I have
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are great. They have two sides to get the job done and are great to have everywhere in the house!
May B.
Doral, FL
Reasonably priced sponges that are also cool to look at. And they last long. Target tends to have then on sale.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX
It gets the job done and is gentle on pots and pans which is great because then the pots and pans last longer.
Brittany F.
Sanborn, NY
These sponges are incredibly cheap and cute. They are fun for females mostly and work smoothly and clean well.
Wendi T.