BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Jessica V.
Laredo
Price wise I use these. Enjoy the thickness of the product. They last long even though I used them to the fullest.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL
They are colorful and bright! They work great on those tough to clean dishes. You can get em for a super low price!
Leslie M.
Wayne
These are the only sponges I'll buy! I use them for everything from dishes to scrubbing walls! Can't beat the price
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
If you're hosting a party, these are SO cute to have out by the sink instead of the "classic" green/yellow sponge!
Stacy E.
ORIENTAL, NC
Love these sponges,I use them all the time! They don't scratch up my pans,and they have pretty colors and designs!
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cute sponges. Affordable, can be found in most stores. Does the job a sponge should do, and looks cute doing it. 😉
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these ocelo sponges. I love how food does not get stuck in the sponge and it's also not to rough on my hands.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
Fun designs. Easy to use. Doesn't damage coatings on pots and pans but strong enough to remove stuck/dried on food.
Terry E.
Nampa, ID
This product is always in my kitchen and bathrooms. I use it everyday. Even my floors for those hard to get spots.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
These sponges are great double duty product so u don't have to buy Brillo as well! They work great and never smell
Wendi T.