BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Marilyn G.
Good for 1 week and after definitely must need to discard due to odor. The scrubbing side doesn't work very well.
Kayla H.
Richlands, VA
Best sponges ive used they hold up much better than others ive used in the past. Probably will not switch brands
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Ok sponges I have no real issues with them! I prefer ones that are anti Oder because sponge odor is the grossest.
Crystal S.
Tonawanda, NY
These are the only sponges I will buy .they are the best because they hold up and they don't tend to get stinky .
Jas L.
Clarksville, TN
I shop for items that come in multiple items packages these are easy to use and last a significant amount of uses
Jill D.
Love these sponges. They are cute, dainty, and hard working. The prices is good as well. I definitely recommend!
Melanie S.
Lockport, NY
I love the double sided sponges. Helps with scrubing pans without scratching. I love these and buy them regularly
Allycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Sponges work well to clean your dishes and last for awhile before they breakdown or get that gross soggy feeling.
Jessica T.
Morgantown, Wv
Very cute designs and last forever! I however recently switched to sponge mommy / daddy! But they are affordable
Jamie M.
Beverly, WV
My favorite brand. It's cheap and easy to find. Really gets my dishes clean. Very durable and lasts a long time.
Wendi T.