BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
These sponges are super cute. The scrub on the other side helps with those tough parts and it scrubs it right off.
Jessica V.
Laredo
Price wise I use these. Enjoy the thickness of the product. They last long even though I used them to the fullest.
Autumn M.
Whitsett, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my favorite sponges! They work great they are sturdy and they don't hold smell like some other brands do.
Kassie D.
Grottoes, VA
I love the curve of the sponge but idk if I love these because of the cute design of how well they do for my needs!
Sheena S.
These work great and they come in lots of fun colorful patterns! The scratchy side holds up well to hard scrubbing!
Stacy E.
ORIENTAL, NC
Love these sponges,I use them all the time! They don't scratch up my pans,and they have pretty colors and designs!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these ocelo sponges. I love how food does not get stuck in the sponge and it's also not to rough on my hands.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are cute and work pretty well, also decently priced. Can usually find them anywhere household items are sold.
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these sponges. They are tough on dirty dishes but gentle to not scratch them. Plus the designs are so cute.
Nicole S.
Whittier, CA
O-Cel-O light Duty scrubs last a really long time and do not pick up any odors. You can even put in the dishwasher
Wendi T.