BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Marissa M.
Plainfield, IL
Love these sponges! They hold up really well and are priced well enough to replace regularly. They clean well for me.
Misty R.
I like these sponges and they always have cute patterns. They work well and get the job done without being abrasive.
Brenda E.
Pharr, TX
These are good when your cleaning the basics like cups forks etc if you are cleaning grease I don't highly recommend
Jasmine A.
These sponges can be a little too rough on your hands. I just bought it once and decided to not repurchase it again.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these! They do last me a while in a pack of four. I love the cute print and makes cleaning a little less boring.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Love ocelo sponges! There's no better feeling then changing weekly to a clean sponge. Ocelo are cheap and effective!
Brittany C.
Lexington , KY
These are great sponges to use on just about anything! I always use them to scrub my cabinets down and my bathrooms!
Elizabeth C.
Riverside, CA
Love that I can get multiple sponges in a package, once it starts to smell funky I throw it away and get a new one .
Lorena M.
I honestly like these sponges because they are cute colors & last a good amount of time. They also rinse out easily.
Stephanie F.
fort Wainwright
I love the prices of these sponges. They last for a really long time through every day use. And they are so colorful.
Wendi T.