BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city , CA
Not really a fan of these. I feel like the scrubber side is too flat or something. It doesn't seem to scrub as well
Kate D.
Endicott, NY
I feel like no one should have an opinion on sponges but I love these! Always last a long time, worth every penny!
Valeria G.
San Antonio, TX
These are cool and affordable to wash dishes with. I live alone and don't cook much so they last pretty long for me
Jaimee M.
Albany, NY
The colors and designs make washing dishes fun! Has a gently scrubber on one side and a durable sponge on the other
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
These sponges are great double duty product so u don't have to buy Brillo as well! They work great and never smell
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
These get the job done, and they are fun to look at. The scrubby pad is non-scratch on my calphalon pots and pans.
Terry E.
Nampa, ID
This product is always in my kitchen and bathrooms. I use it everyday. Even my floors for those hard to get spots.
Janet G.
San Antonio, TX
Scrubs food off so well and lasts a very long time. Keeps soap on pretty good. Keeps moist and doesnt dry out fast
Alexandra L.
Adorably decorated! Decent price .last long if you ring it out after each use. Gets off tough grime and washes well
Rebekah C.
Love these sponges, they are tough enough to scrub tough spots but soft enough not to scratch my good cooking pans
Wendi T.