BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Breanna H.
Gets the job done. My favorite part is the nice details on the back of the sponges. Downside is they don't last long
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these sponges! I try to stock up when they go on sale. I love the decorative backs and they last a long time.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these! They do last me a while in a pack of four. I love the cute print and makes cleaning a little less boring.
Misty O.
Bluffton, SC
I like these sponges. They are great for getting suck on things on pots and pans. They make it easy to clean dishes.
Melonie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges work great and I feel that they last a long time before getting grimy. They are strong on all surfaces
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL
They are colorful and bright! They work great on those tough to clean dishes. You can get em for a super low price!
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
Use these everyday. Soft enough not to scratch my plastics. 4 stars bc I can only find them in prints. So annoying.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
Fun designs. Easy to use. Doesn't damage coatings on pots and pans but strong enough to remove stuck/dried on food.
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cute sponges. Affordable, can be found in most stores. Does the job a sponge should do, and looks cute doing it. ūüėČ
Callie F.
Hurst, TX
Says light duty but really is heavy duty work. Takes care of stuck on food and grime. Plus they have a great look.
Wendi T.