BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Brittany  C.
Lexington, KY
These are great sponges to use on just about anything! I always use them to scrub my cabinets down and my bathrooms!
Virginia C.
Beaumont, CA
Absolutely the only brand of sponges I will ever use! Pick them up at Walmart, price is great. They last a long time.
Emily T.
Clearwater, FL
This sounds silly, BUT I just love having pretty sponges. And these fit that bill! They work great and they are cute.
Elaine T.
Jackson, TN
This is by far my favorite. My mom sister and grandmother use this same thing and they love it just as much as I do.
Stephanie F.
fort Wainwright
I love the prices of these sponges. They last for a really long time through every day use. And they are so colorful.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
I love using these sponges on my sinks, bathtub, baseboards, and counters! They're perfect for daily or deep cleaning
Jessie C.
East Liverpool, OH
They work great. They get all the gunk off of the dishes and leaves them very clean. They cheap no get the job done.
Misty R.
I like these sponges and they always have cute patterns. They work well and get the job done without being abrasive.
Suzanna R.
Mineola, TX
It's a sponge, really, how descriptive can you get. Good price, cute patterns, don't fall apart easily, not too thin.
Jessica R.
Round Rock, TX
I use my dishwasher but occasionally when I don't I use these sponges on like glasses or silverware. They're pretty.
Wendi T.