BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Round Rock, TX
I use my dishwasher but occasionally when I don't I use these sponges on like glasses or silverware. They're pretty.
Marissa M.
Plainfield, IL
Love these sponges! They hold up really well and are priced well enough to replace regularly. They clean well for me.
Misty R.
I like these sponges and they always have cute patterns. They work well and get the job done without being abrasive.
Elizabeth C.
Riverside, CA
Love that I can get multiple sponges in a package, once it starts to smell funky I throw it away and get a new one .
Brittany  C.
Lexington, KY
These are great sponges to use on just about anything! I always use them to scrub my cabinets down and my bathrooms!
Korrie E.
Senatobia
The only sponges I choose to use to wash my dishes. No other sponges even come close to what these do. They are great
Melonie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges work great and I feel that they last a long time before getting grimy. They are strong on all surfaces
Delaney K.
Maryville, Missouri
Last a while! Didn't smell for long time! Both a soft and scratchy side. Purchased at Walmart! Loved the fun colors!
Jessie C.
East Liverpool, OH
They work great. They get all the gunk off of the dishes and leaves them very clean. They cheap no get the job done.
Kaylee B.
I didn't care for these. They fell apart kind of quickly. Seems pretty cheap. I think it's just the light duty part.
Wendi T.