BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Lindsay S.
Rochelle, GA
These are great little sponges, and they are affordable!! I get them at Dollar General and they are perfect for the price! I use them for my dishes and other general cleaning around the house! I pick a pack up just about every time I go to the store!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy these in bulk on Amazon. One side has a soft sponge and one side has a scrubbing pad. The scrubbing pad is gentle so it doesn't scratch anything. I use it to scrub my pots and pans. I use about once a month and will sanitize it every week in our dishwasher.
Destiny W.
Love these sponges. They come in gorgeous fun little designs that make dishes fun. They are really effective. Have a great scent. Seem to last longer than just your average sponges do even while disinfecting them. I would recommend them to everyone.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
Very cute but they don't do that good of a job getting the food off of the dishes. They last for less than a regular sling would and they easily stink up. I won't repurchase because I've given the. A few tries and it just doesn't workout for me
Lia B.
Hopewell, NJ
I really like these sponges because they are flexible yet tough on stubborn messes and help my dish doing to go faster. I also find that it holds soap well meaning that I'm not wasting soap. I'd say this is my favorite brand of sponge for sure!
Devin S.
Favorite sponge! We use these in our house to do the dishes!! Can't tell you how many we've been through!! I would absolutely recommend these to any and everyone! We've been using these for years and will continue to use them for years to come!
Lisa K.
This is the only spot and I will buy for my kitchen. I have tried other brands and they don't compare. I like the two-sided surface. I haven't come across any kitchen mess that it can't handle. And as a bonus there's always really cute patterns.
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
These are my go to sponges. I enjoy the bright color designs and they work well. They fit nicely in my hands while washing and lasts quiet awhile. It's great at scrubbing stuck in food without being too abrasive on my plates and pots and pans.
Sara G.
I usually use these sponges to do the dishes and leave it in the little holder in the sink. They work quite well and I don't have any particular complaints about them. They are quite cheap and hold up quite well after several weeks of use.
Shi N.
I like a sponge that is solid enough to hold the soap and help it stretch and these sponges are it. I mainly buy when on sale because they are a bit much in some stores for a sponge.
Wendi T.