BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Lindsay S.
Rochelle, GA
These are great little sponges, and they are affordable!! I get them at Dollar General and they are perfect for the price! I use them for my dishes and other general cleaning around the house! I pick a pack up just about every time I go to the store!
Destiny W.
Love these sponges. They come in gorgeous fun little designs that make dishes fun. They are really effective. Have a great scent. Seem to last longer than just your average sponges do even while disinfecting them. I would recommend them to everyone.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
I loved this product because it was easy to use within my first time using it, extremely effective, with super nice packaging! I loved it and would recommend to anyone! I bought it at Walgreens, and would easily buy it again! It was perfect for me!
Lia B.
Hopewell, NJ
I really like these sponges because they are flexible yet tough on stubborn messes and help my dish doing to go faster. I also find that it holds soap well meaning that I'm not wasting soap. I'd say this is my favorite brand of sponge for sure!
Keely G.
Knoxville , TN
I love these sponges because they're so cute! You can find them at any grocery store so they're pretty easy to find! They aren't too expensive which is amazing always! And of course they get the job done! Would definitely recommend these sponges!
Lisa K.
This is the only spot and I will buy for my kitchen. I have tried other brands and they don't compare. I like the two-sided surface. I haven't come across any kitchen mess that it can't handle. And as a bonus there's always really cute patterns.
Devin S.
Favorite sponge! We use these in our house to do the dishes!! Can't tell you how many we've been through!! I would absolutely recommend these to any and everyone! We've been using these for years and will continue to use them for years to come!
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
Very cute but they don't do that good of a job getting the food off of the dishes. They last for less than a regular sling would and they easily stink up. I won't repurchase because I've given the. A few tries and it just doesn't workout for me
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
These are my go to sponges. I enjoy the bright color designs and they work well. They fit nicely in my hands while washing and lasts quiet awhile. It's great at scrubbing stuck in food without being too abrasive on my plates and pots and pans.
Jackie W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love these sponges. They have fun designs which I look for. I find that they work fantastic and always get the junk off my dishes. I will continue to buy these sponges because of the great quality, but also because of the great price!
Wendi T.