BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Danielle  S.
Sanford, NC
Cute and clean! I love the dual action....soft and scrubby. Love the cute patterns. Love the bacteria repelling quality
Ann-Marie P.
Great for scrubbing dishes! Best sponges to use if you have a plate/dish with food stuck to it, it'll get it off easily
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to sponge for everything household! Its cheap and holds up well! It always comes in a convenient 3 pack!
Kimberly C.
Wall Township, NJ
I love these sponges. They work great without scratching up my pot and pans. Plus they are pretty enough to leave out.
Anabell C.
Los Angeles, CA
O-cel-o light duty scrub sponges are ok only problem I found with it is that after a few uses it picks a weird smell..
Brianna V.
Montclair, CA
I usually do washing the dishes by my hand. And i have been using these sponges for awhile now and it works perfectly.
Natalie L.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They get the tough grease and food off and are some nice designs. They last at least 2 weeks before I have to toss it.
Kathy B.
Salisbury, NC
These work so good and last a very long time. I wash mine after a while and they are just like when I first bought them
Maddy T.
Good sponges. Get the job done and they last a long time, whereas others show that they need to be thrown away sooner.
Sam J.
Madisonville
These sponges are my "go-to". They are budget friendly, very cute, and does the job. Did I mention how cute they were?!
Wendi T.