BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Jahneah S.
Belle Plaine, MN
These are the best sponges. They really are more durable than your typical sponge and because of this they last a bit longer.
Carol O.
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) love these as they are more sanitary. Love the ease of use.
Ann S.
Parker
I usually change my sponge once a week for bacteria purposes. I have no issues, the sponge always holds up and cleans well.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's my favorite! Same great product just made cuter!!! Easy to work with, soft to touch but strong enough to do the work.
Ashley S.
Gonzales, TX
They are tough enough to scrub but gentle enough to not damage my china. I buy scrubbers a lot and I typiccaly get o cel o.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
These are so durable. I also love the super cute prints on them. I almost don't want to dirty them because they're so cute.
Hali G.
Andalusia, AL
Use these everyday their great on things you need to scrub.and they last for weeks! They never leave scratches on anything
Kathie L.
Stover, MO
Love these sponges. They clean and scrub my dishes very well and they last longer than some of the other scrubber sponges.
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I use these sponges for school and they are great. They come in great patterns and colors which make them more fun to use.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these things!! The Brillo on them stays really rough and tough to get those gukked up stains out after weeks of use.
Wendi T.