BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
alana s.
Cerritos, CA
I love the fun prints on these sponges. They work great without the scratches that other more abrasive scrubbers cause.
Robbie T.
Affordable, the brand i trust, gets rid of grime and grease, i use a different spinge for all areas that need cleansing
Dawn C.
North Walpole, NH
I wash my dishes with these and found that they are the only ones I like using...They are sturdy and clean everything!
kala a.
Kent City, MI
Favorite sponges. They are always so cute and i mean, as an adult a simple pleasure is having a new sponge. Recommend.
loraine g.
Salem, OR
Cute sponges and last long. good price. great product. must i say more?! i buy in bigger quantities so it lasts longer
Alyssa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so cute and they hold up so well the themes ones are too cute!I'd love to see more different themes on these.
Clara C.
Are use sponges for everything that I clean in my kitchen and my house. Everyone should try the sponges they're great.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
These are great little scrubbers for those dirty dishes that always keep piling up. They make your life so much easier.
Rachel S.
New Brighton , MN
I like them. They're cute and work. It's hard to really review a sponge. It's just a sponge. Nonetheless, I like them.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
Great Sponges! I can use them for quite a long time without having to throw them out! They are also pretty easy to find
Wendi T.