BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...1 Answers
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
These sponges seem to hold up pretty well and I love the designs. I also like that they do not scratch my pots and pans.
Luz Esther O.
I buy any kind of brand for my scrub sponges. I really enjoyed these the last time i bought them they did the work for me
Dee J.
these are cute, and cheap and heavy duty and disposable so you can grab a new one whenever you want so they are sanitary
Anya O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the designs of these sponges and they do perform well. Not my all time favorite sponge but a good one nonetheless.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Only sponge that I use in my house. Love their product. Is a very durable sponge. Will continue to purchase this product.
Becca A.
Lenoir City, TN
I love the sponges! I use them on everything. One side is soft the other side has a soft scrubber and is great for grease
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
Fun colors, reasonable price and they seem to hold up for quite awhile. I wish the scrubber side was a bit more effective
Carson L.
Rochester, NY
I've been using these in college and they are my favorite very clean and durable when dealing with food stuck on dishes.
Sherry R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great for a family of five. Small enough to get down into the smaller cups and bowls. Like the design on them too.
Tammy B.
These are great sponges! They work good and look nice. Their shape makes them easy to use. They come at a good price too.
Wendi T.