BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Christie L.
Palmer, MA
I love these sponges although if I'm being completely honest I really only buy them because I am obsessed with the colors.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
It's my favorite! Same great product just made cuter!!! Easy to work with, soft to touch but strong enough to do the work.
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
It Scrubs really well and does it's spongey job. Plus it's decently priced, so when you need a new one it's not a big deal.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these things!! The Brillo on them stays really rough and tough to get those gukked up stains out after weeks of use.
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Love the neat designs on these sponges. A little more pricey than other brands but worth it to me. They say quite a while.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
These are so durable. I also love the super cute prints on them. I almost don't want to dirty them because they're so cute.
Kathie L.
Stover, MO
Love these sponges. They clean and scrub my dishes very well and they last longer than some of the other scrubber sponges.
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I use these sponges for school and they are great. They come in great patterns and colors which make them more fun to use.
Tamara A.
Canyon Country, CA
These sponges are great, they stay fresh and keep the dishes clean. I always like purchasing these for my cleaning/dishes.
Ashley S.
Gonzales, TX
They are tough enough to scrub but gentle enough to not damage my china. I buy scrubbers a lot and I typiccaly get o cel o.
Wendi T.