BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Ann S.
Parker
I usually change my sponge once a week for bacteria purposes. I have no issues, the sponge always holds up and cleans well.
Karin W.
Tulalip, WA
These sponges hold up great and are my
Go to brand always. Seriously great sponges that are great at tackle stuck stuffs.
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
These sponges seem to hold up pretty well and I love the designs. I also like that they do not scratch my pots and pans.
Luz Esther O.
I buy any kind of brand for my scrub sponges. I really enjoyed these the last time i bought them they did the work for me
Sherry R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great for a family of five. Small enough to get down into the smaller cups and bowls. Like the design on them too.
Christine K.
Dickson City, PA
They are good for scrubbing and do the job they need however the scrubby side of them tend to fall apart rather quickly.
Patty J.
Long Beach, CA
My fav sponge. Cleans great and doesn't scratch your dishes. Love the prints on the sponges. Makes it so much attractive
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great cute trendy prints. They work well on dishes and other items you need washed. Great value and they are super cute.
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Love these sponges. They work well. Priced reasonable. Love the different color and designs adds some fun to doing dishes
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Only sponge that I use in my house. Love their product. Is a very durable sponge. Will continue to purchase this product.
Wendi T.