BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
Fun colors, reasonable price and they seem to hold up for quite awhile. I wish the scrubber side was a bit more effective
Christine K.
Dickson City, PA
They are good for scrubbing and do the job they need however the scrubby side of them tend to fall apart rather quickly.
Carson L.
Rochester, NY
I've been using these in college and they are my favorite very clean and durable when dealing with food stuck on dishes.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Only sponge that I use in my house. Love their product. Is a very durable sponge. Will continue to purchase this product.
Tara F.
Harwood Heights, IL
These sponges are great. Just the right strength. They hold up for a long time. I like the fun colors. Not too expensive
Becca A.
Lenoir City, TN
I love the sponges! I use them on everything. One side is soft the other side has a soft scrubber and is great for grease
Stetson P.
Victoria, TX
Love that these are decorative and girly. Makes washing dishes a tad bit more fun. Plus they are easy to clean and reuse
Karin W.
Tulalip, WA
These sponges hold up great and are my
Go to brand always. Seriously great sponges that are great at tackle stuck stuffs.
Danielle C.
Andalusia, AL
Doesn't fall apart which is good cause that would suck. The scrubby side does good getting the yucky stuff off of plates.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I love these sponges. They are so cute and come in a variety of designs. They are super affordable and get the job done.
Wendi T.