BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Amie T.
Hopatcong, NJ
Use these sponges everyday. They work great at scrubbing the dirt off my dishes. They last very long and love the size of them.
Brittany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are my favorite. They do not mess up and they are crazy cute! They last me awhile before having to throw it away
Angelia N.
Canal Fulton, OH
I mean it's good. For a sponge, it does its job. I like using them and they last a while, compared to other sponges I've used.
Jahneah S.
Belle Plaine, MN
These are the best sponges. They really are more durable than your typical sponge and because of this they last a bit longer.
Carol O.
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) love these as they are more sanitary. Love the ease of use.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
For some reason the fun designs make he happier when doing the dishes. And everyone could be a little happier while cleaning.
Ashley L.
ELK GROVE, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like these sponges. I purchase them right at our local Dollar Tree and they work great. I use them to scrub my dishes with.
Priscilla U.
Powder Springs, GA
Great feel, lightweight but sturdy. The scrubber is effective enough that I have no need for stainless steel wool scrubbers.
Kristie H.
Royersford, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges!! They are small enough to fit my hand and they have fun time prints on them. They aren't too expensive
Tiana J.
Union City, GA
love these sponges love the look they last the same time, guess kinda like a neat freak! so i really enjoy they multi pack...
Wendi T.