BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Kayla S.
Tyler, TX
These are my favorite sponges! The cute designs are a plus, they don't scratch my good pans, and they are very affordable!
Hali G.
Andalusia, AL
Use these everyday their great on things you need to scrub.and they last for weeks! They never leave scratches on anything
Sarah A.
Norwich, CT
We use whatever kind works best!!!' Sponges are sponges. Well that's what they are to meeeeeeeeee. So get what one you want
Amere G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's my favorite! Same great product just made cuter!!! Easy to work with, soft to touch but strong enough to do the work.
Melanie D.
The rough part started to wear apart after a week. I liked it, but I wish it would have lasted longer. Got it from Walmart.
Maria R.
Love these sponges. Especially good for washing pots. I can even use the scrub end to clean my stove without scratching it
Christie L.
Palmer, MA
I love these sponges although if I'm being completely honest I really only buy them because I am obsessed with the colors.
Ann S.
Parker
I usually change my sponge once a week for bacteria purposes. I have no issues, the sponge always holds up and cleans well.
michelle d.
Kingston, MA
I like the hight count of these sponges and the cute prints and colors. They never fall apart or scratch my non stick pans
Ashley S.
Gonzales, TX
They are tough enough to scrub but gentle enough to not damage my china. I buy scrubbers a lot and I typiccaly get o cel o.
Wendi T.