BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Karen G.
Somerset, KY
Easy to use cheap enough to toss in the trash after using them.they are great for dishes wiping down walls bathtubs and sinks.
My go to sponges if I don't see any other ones I like! Usually you can get a decent deal on them as well! Love that they last!
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
Cutest sponge designs ever!! They are very gentle on my pots and pans that I don't like to wash in the dishwasher. Love them!!
Crystal B.
These sponges clean great, for a while they do seem to fall apart pretty quick but for the price it's not that big of an issue.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA
Not my favorite but works in a pinch. I find they need to be replaced often and don't clean very while. Get what you pay for
Lauren I.
Gulfport , MS
Cheap but pretty effective. I love the cute little patterns too! The scrubber side gets caked on food and grease off quickly!
Courtney C.
Been using these for 15 years and still choose them everytime. I love the fun prints they come in. I like how long they last.
Jahneah S.
Belle Plaine, MN
These are the best sponges. They really are more durable than your typical sponge and because of this they last a bit longer.
Brittany C.
O-Cel-o sponges are a staple in our kitchen! They are very absorbent and tough on potsome and pans. And they look pretty too!
stephanie e.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the design of the sponges. I love that they are very soft but gets the job done. I like the price as well not expensive.
Wendi T.