BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got these as a free sample and am liking them. I usually dont use sponges to wash my dishes but these are growing on me.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these things!! The Brillo on them stays really rough and tough to get those gukked up stains out after weeks of use.
Sarah A.
Norwich, CT
We use whatever kind works best!!!' Sponges are sponges. Well that's what they are to meeeeeeeeee. So get what one you want
michelle d.
Kingston, MA
I like the hight count of these sponges and the cute prints and colors. They never fall apart or scratch my non stick pans
Kayla S.
Tyler, TX
These are my favorite sponges! The cute designs are a plus, they don't scratch my good pans, and they are very affordable!
Melanie D.
The rough part started to wear apart after a week. I liked it, but I wish it would have lasted longer. Got it from Walmart.
Hali G.
Andalusia, AL
Use these everyday their great on things you need to scrub.and they last for weeks! They never leave scratches on anything
Hailey A.
Great sponges at a great price. They work well on my dishes, and after about a month or tow of use I can easily toss them.
Destiny M.
These things clean so well! they have just the right about of scrub part on them to get all those hard foods off the plate
Jessica E.
Southgate, MI
Perfect shape to hold on to the sponge, cute designs. Don't like the price of the sponges but it is a good quality product
Wendi T.