BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
Super effective sponges. Cute prints and bright colors. Helps to get off those tough baked on foods. Cheap but work super well.
Ashley L.
I like these sponges. I purchase them right at our local Dollar Tree and they work great. I use them to scrub my dishes with.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
For some reason the fun designs make he happier when doing the dishes. And everyone could be a little happier while cleaning.
Carol O.
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) love these as they are more sanitary. Love the ease of use.
Courtney C.
Been using these for 15 years and still choose them everytime. I love the fun prints they come in. I like how long they last.
Priscilla U.
Powder Springs, GA
Great feel, lightweight but sturdy. The scrubber is effective enough that I have no need for stainless steel wool scrubbers.
Tiana J.
Union City, GA
love these sponges love the look they last the same time, guess kinda like a neat freak! so i really enjoy they multi pack...
Jahneah S.
Belle Plaine, MN
These are the best sponges. They really are more durable than your typical sponge and because of this they last a bit longer.
Mallorie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
To be quite honest i don't care for them. I bought them becausr i couldn't find the ones i usually use. They go dead too fast.
stephanie e.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the design of the sponges. I love that they are very soft but gets the job done. I like the price as well not expensive.
Wendi T.