BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
These sponges work great and don't leave scratches. They just wear out quickly but they don't cost much and can be replaced easily.
Michele T.
Easy on my pots and pans but tough enough to get the job done. These last me a long time scrub after scrub. Definitely recommend.
Michelle P.
USA
I do not usually use sponges. But when I do these are my choice, the rougher side helps to pull grease and grime off the dishes.
Jennifer B.
Fairbanks, AK
O-cel-o light duty sponges are amazing! They don't scratch my pans but they get all the grime off! Just what I want in a sponge!
Jaime C.
I love these double sided sponges. The tough side helps get tough grit off easily, while the soft side helps wash the grit away.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
I use these sponges to clean my dishes, non stick pans, stove and fridge. I also like to use it to wipe down the bathroom sinks.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Cute sponges! Nice and sturdy. They are a little pricier. Sometimes you can catch them on a good sale and manufacturers coupons.
Shannon L.
Quincy
This sponges are sturdy and long lasting. They are strong yet don't scratch pots and pans. They also have fun looks which I enjoy
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works pretty good. It's a sponge. They can get gross after a little bit. they are cheap enough and get the job done pretty good.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
These sponges are awesome! I love the cute colors and the design of the curves. They fit in my hand well and are pretty durable.
Wendi T.