BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Karen G.
Somerset, KY
Easy to use cheap enough to toss in the trash after using them.they are great for dishes wiping down walls bathtubs and sinks.
Amie T.
Hopatcong, NJ
Use these sponges everyday. They work great at scrubbing the dirt off my dishes. They last very long and love the size of them.
Taylor R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Not the best but good if you're on a budget and need some for the time being very good but the soap just washes out really fast
Andrea T.
Salem, OR
Durable and gets the job done! They seem to wear out a little quicker than some other brands bit they are also less expensive.
Emily L.
Some of the best sponges I have used I love them and always go out of my way to purchase them. The cute prints are also a plus
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
Cutest sponge designs ever!! They are very gentle on my pots and pans that I don't like to wash in the dishwasher. Love them!!
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So affordable and I love the contour of them and the spinel sided cleaning action! They hold up pretty well for rich jobs too!
Samantha D.
Mayo, FL
My favorited they are pretty to look at while cleaning and I love the grip on them and I wouldn't want to use any other brand.
Lidia D.
Donna, TX
I love o-cel-o sponges! They clean my dishes very well! In addition, the patterns of sponges are fun. I highly recommend them.
Mary a.
The O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) is a great product to have in your home and keep around the sink
Wendi T.