BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The sponges work great and hold up to scrubbing, how ever I cannot stand the fishy smell that emit from them when opened, it seems as if it takes several times washing them with soap to rid it
Katherine L.
Actually just bought these yesterday and I freaking love them! I thought they would be those sponges that get dirty really quickly and don't really fit in your hand the way you want them to but I was so wrong! I actually like the way it perfectly fits in the palm of my hand and the way it carries the soap. Boy does it carry it a long way! With a couple squirts of soap I'm able to do a whole sinkful! I would like to see them come out with some animal patterns instead of just the geometric shapes and colors... that would make a really cute and I foresee that almost everyone will want to get one to make sure that they get the animals that they love. It's just another thing that can put a smile on her face as we tackle the disgusting task before us.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
These sponges work very well and come in such cute designs! The only down side with these sponges is that they can tear easily. the scrubbing side works very well for stuck on foods. Also, these sponges are not over priced and where I live they go on sale often.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC
I always use these sponges! They are awesome! I use them in kitchen clean up, also for bathroom clean up! I like the fun colors! And I like that they last. They are a good value for the price!
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are great for everyday cleaning. I have them in both my kitchen and bathroom. They don't scratch the services of my dishes or counter tops. I recommend them to people all the time. I really love when they are on sale and have coupons that week.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite sponge brand. I like the abrasive side for cleaning stuck on food. It's a good shape and size to fit in my hand. The one downfall is it tends to get stinky fast and I often find myself throwing sponge in dishwasher to clean out smell.
Jasmine K.
Clinton Twp, MI
O-Cel-O dish sponges are my favorite! They are so cute! They can tackle any mess & they do a great job! Very affordable and easy to find almost anywhere! And they do not scratch up your dishes! I will always recommend these sponges to friends and family!
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
These sponges work nice for those light to medium jobs, when you need a little extra help. I thought they were worth the price. I bought them at Walmart . There also nice because they don't shred apart like some other sponges. I will defiantly buy these again.
Lindsay S.
Rochelle, GA
These are great little sponges, and they are affordable!! I get them at Dollar General and they are perfect for the price! I use them for my dishes and other general cleaning around the house! I pick a pack up just about every time I go to the store!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy these in bulk on Amazon. One side has a soft sponge and one side has a scrubbing pad. The scrubbing pad is gentle so it doesn't scratch anything. I use it to scrub my pots and pans. I use about once a month and will sanitize it every week in our dishwasher.
Wendi T.