BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Chaunyce D.
These are only good for one or two uses. Nothing heavy duty. They tear up after a few uses. For heavy duty try something stronger
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Cute sponges! Nice and sturdy. They are a little pricier. Sometimes you can catch them on a good sale and manufacturers coupons.
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
Cutest sponge designs ever!! They are very gentle on my pots and pans that I don't like to wash in the dishwasher. Love them!!
Samantha D.
Mayo, FL
My favorited they are pretty to look at while cleaning and I love the grip on them and I wouldn't want to use any other brand.
Mary a.
The O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) is a great product to have in your home and keep around the sink
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
These seem to hold up really well and I wash a LOT of dishes. They are thick enough and absorbent enough to hold a lot of soap.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So affordable and I love the contour of them and the spinel sided cleaning action! They hold up pretty well for rich jobs too!
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
Sponges are good. Last long and pretty durable. I like the scrub side. I purchased it at Walmart if I recall for about 2 bucks
Kailey S.
Schaumburg, IL
These sponges are well designed for your hand and fit well in cups. They are nicer to use than the normal brick shaped sponges.
Emily L.
Some of the best sponges I have used I love them and always go out of my way to purchase them. The cute prints are also a plus
Wendi T.