BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
These sponges are my go-to! They work great and last pretty long. Definitely recommend to anyone! I usually buy them from Target.
Michele T.
Easy on my pots and pans but tough enough to get the job done. These last me a long time scrub after scrub. Definitely recommend.
Jaime C.
I love these double sided sponges. The tough side helps get tough grit off easily, while the soft side helps wash the grit away.
Alma A.
Northlake, IL
The colorful designs are great for any task and match any decor. The shape of the sponge is also a plus it makes it easy to grip.
Sylvia P.
I wash a lot of did she's and this sponge doe not unravel like most of the other brands. It also holds the suds longer than most
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
These sponges are awesome! I love the cute colors and the design of the curves. They fit in my hand well and are pretty durable.
Lorry L.
Laceys Spring , AL
I always reach for the scrubby sponge when it's time to do the dishes. These do double duty with the scrub side and the soft side
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these sponges, it takes out all the dirt on my dishes. These are the best and it's very affordable. I won't stop using it.
Jennifer B.
Fairbanks, AK
O-cel-o light duty sponges are amazing! They don't scratch my pans but they get all the grime off! Just what I want in a sponge!
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
I use these sponges to clean my dishes, non stick pans, stove and fridge. I also like to use it to wipe down the bathroom sinks.
Wendi T.