BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Leslie W.
Cibolo, TX
Great product. Get my dishes clean and didn't scratch my pans. One of my favorite thing about these sponges is they don't fall apart.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
These sponges are the best. They dont fall apart and they are durable at scubbing dirty dishes. I would recommend these to everyone.
Gladys A.
San Antonio, TX
I love these scrubers and tge cute designs they come are so cute i only use this brand and i can tell u that it will obly be my brand
Abigail M.
Townley, AL
I'm not going back up and my phone spam is this phone call or call your mom your dog she got your phone on her and she's a great mom
julie g.
I have used the o-cel-o but seem to last a bit less than other brands. I enjoy the look but would like them to be a bit more durable.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These Sponges are great. They don't get the mildew smell or scratch my pots and pans. There inexpensive and there is always coupons.
Lori N.
Nice good sturdy scrubber that does not fall apart. I like this this one because it also doesn't leave a rancid smell when not in use
Amari C.
Vernon, AL
I love cleaning with sponges is literally my favorite thing to clean with they are great it helps clean dishes better and I love them
Alana N.
Cheektowaga, NY
They have cute patterns, and they are durable and stay in one piece for long periods of time, and love that they come i multi packs.
Jessika H.
Reno, NV
Love how these sponges are light but effective, they always leave my dishes nice and clean without a lot of elbow grease on my part
Wendi T.