BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Amari C.
Vernon, AL
I love cleaning with sponges is literally my favorite thing to clean with they are great it helps clean dishes better and I love them
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
I keep a pack in my drawer! great for nonstick pans with out messing them up when scrubbing! I haven't had any complaints with these
Alana N.
Cheektowaga, NY
They have cute patterns, and they are durable and stay in one piece for long periods of time, and love that they come i multi packs.
Katrina M.
Roanoke
Love the scrub side this sponge has to offer. Makes it an easy all-in-one dish cleaning tool that is necessary in every kitchen.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
Love these! They are our go to sponges. They last a long time and we toss them in the dishwasher every week to make them last longer.
Leslie W.
Cibolo, TX
Great product. Get my dishes clean and didn't scratch my pans. One of my favorite thing about these sponges is they don't fall apart.
Sandra M.
Fontana, CA
I mainly use this product to wash my dishes and wipe down my counter top. I keep it clean by putting it in my microwave as directed.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
These sponges are so cute! And they work very well! I love them. They aren't too expensive and I mean, who doesn't love cute things?
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
These sponges are the best. They dont fall apart and they are durable at scubbing dirty dishes. I would recommend these to everyone.
julie g.
I have used the o-cel-o but seem to last a bit less than other brands. I enjoy the look but would like them to be a bit more durable.
Wendi T.