BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Leilani F.
Newaygo, MI
Works great and I love the fun colors. Foods don't get stuck to the scrubbing part as much as the other brands do. Worth the money
Kaycee M.
El Cajon, CA
Okay... So they are sponges. They do the job. You clean with them
And then after a while
You then them
Out... Typical sponge life.
Hope G.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best sponges. I will spend the extra dollar over store brand because it works and it lasts. and they are so pretty!!
Chrissy M.
Beaverton, OR
love these sponges and you can't beat the price either. i always have a set of these under my sink and use them on a regular basis
Denise W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the shape and durability of this product. I love the shape and way to handle. I love the price and I can find them everywhere.
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
I love these little things! The designs are adorable so they make cleaning just a little bit less annoying. Who doesn't want that?
Sherree E.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Love these spioges, beautiful look, great cleaning power especially trying to get stickers off of a floor! Kinda on the pricey side
Jessika H.
Reno, NV
Love how these sponges are light but effective, they always leave my dishes nice and clean without a lot of elbow grease on my part
Chelsey S.
Waco, GA
I love the effectiveness of the sponge, however it seems to smell alot faster tha. Other brands. I personally stick to lysol brand.
Kristen C.
Chicago
These are one of my go to's. They last a while and I like the scrubber on one side. They are also colorful and I like that as well.
Wendi T.