BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
New Paltz , NY
These sponges are pretty good. They're nothing special so I only give it 3 stars. It does it's job but is not the best in my opinion.
Abigail M.
Townley, AL
I'm not going back up and my phone spam is this phone call or call your mom your dog she got your phone on her and she's a great mom
Heather R.
Orem, UT
Effective and they last a reasonable length of time with regular use. They don't wear out as quickly as some other brands I've tried.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
These sponges are so cute! And they work very well! I love them. They aren't too expensive and I mean, who doesn't love cute things?
Leslie W.
Cibolo, TX
Great product. Get my dishes clean and didn't scratch my pans. One of my favorite thing about these sponges is they don't fall apart.
Jessika H.
Reno, NV
Love how these sponges are light but effective, they always leave my dishes nice and clean without a lot of elbow grease on my part
Leilani F.
Newaygo, MI
Works great and I love the fun colors. Foods don't get stuck to the scrubbing part as much as the other brands do. Worth the money
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
I love these little things! The designs are adorable so they make cleaning just a little bit less annoying. Who doesn't want that?
virginia d.
Cute and fun to lighten up the terrible chore of doing dishes, but the scrub side is not too tough on those hard to take off spots.
Cindy R.
I like these sponges. They are bright and colorful. They have a great scrubber on one side. There is a durable sponge on the other
Wendi T.