BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
I keep a pack in my drawer! great for nonstick pans with out messing them up when scrubbing! I haven't had any complaints with these
Lori N.
Nice good sturdy scrubber that does not fall apart. I like this this one because it also doesn't leave a rancid smell when not in use
Amari C.
Vernon, AL
I love cleaning with sponges is literally my favorite thing to clean with they are great it helps clean dishes better and I love them
Mel C.
I've had a great experience with these sponges. They are durable and not too thick to hold. I would recommend them for any household.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
These sponges are so cute! And they work very well! I love them. They aren't too expensive and I mean, who doesn't love cute things?
Alana N.
Cheektowaga, NY
They have cute patterns, and they are durable and stay in one piece for long periods of time, and love that they come i multi packs.
Heather R.
Orem, UT
Effective and they last a reasonable length of time with regular use. They don't wear out as quickly as some other brands I've tried.
Leslie W.
Cibolo, TX
Great product. Get my dishes clean and didn't scratch my pans. One of my favorite thing about these sponges is they don't fall apart.
Abigail M.
Townley, AL
I'm not going back up and my phone spam is this phone call or call your mom your dog she got your phone on her and she's a great mom
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
These sponges are pretty good. They're nothing special so I only give it 3 stars. It does it's job but is not the best in my opinion.
Wendi T.