BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
The O-Celo sponges are the best! The shape for easy gripping, to the fun designs. I also love how long they last and don't fall apart.
Dawn B.
Saint Augustine, FL
soft on one side...scour on the other side, but not to rough...so it is effective to clean but does not scrub the coatings off my pans.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
These sponges are super fun because of the assorted colors and patterns! They are not just your normal, boring yellow and green sponge.
Annastacia l.
Cedar Park, TX
Great sponges for a great price. They never scratch my pots and they last a long time. I use them for all my household cleaning needs.
KARINA A.
Cheap and colorful. They are a sponge they get the job done. Depending on the type of soap I use... I notice they smell bad sometimes.
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
Love these. Always so pretty. Use them all the time...have used them for years. Always buy from walmart. Would definitely recommend.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
Love these! They are our go to sponges. They last a long time and we toss them in the dishwasher every week to make them last longer.
julie g.
I have used the o-cel-o but seem to last a bit less than other brands. I enjoy the look but would like them to be a bit more durable.
Sandra M.
Fontana, CA
I mainly use this product to wash my dishes and wipe down my counter top. I keep it clean by putting it in my microwave as directed.
Mel C.
I've had a great experience with these sponges. They are durable and not too thick to hold. I would recommend them for any household.
Wendi T.