BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Meghan B.
Huachuca City, AZ
Love them. Work great and hold up for a long time. #o-cel-o it gets the job done. With four boys in the house we are always doing dishes
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these sponges. They work really well on pots and pans! I also love all the colors and patterns they offer. They do last a while too.
Stephanie M.
Oxford, NC
I love these sponges!! Not only do they wk well for hard to get off stains but they have great prints on them!! A double win in my book!!
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Cute designs that have extra scrubbing power. The other cover allows the sponge to be washed or sanitized to stop the spread of bacteria
Jacqueline J.
Chicago,IL
I love that his sponge has two sides the sponge side and the scrub side. It lasts a pretty loan time and doesn't fall apart after usage
Stacy K.
Richmond, KY
They separate when using them. I hate them. I always complain when they're bought for the house. They maybe last for 2 sinks of dishes.
Annastacia l.
Cedar Park, TX
Great sponges for a great price. They never scratch my pots and they last a long time. I use them for all my household cleaning needs.
Julie C.
These sponges work well. They are tough on grease without scratching the dishes, pots, etc. The colors and designs are also appealing.
Erika W.
Midlothian, VA
Love the colors, love the squeezability. I can use it on my corian sink bowl and my marble sinks without any scratching, they're great!
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
The O-Celo sponges are the best! The shape for easy gripping, to the fun designs. I also love how long they last and don't fall apart.
Wendi T.