BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
trish r.
Oceanside, CA
I love the cute patterns on these sponges so they aren't just ugly old looking ones. And they do well with scrubbing my nonstick pans.
Selena M.
San Antonio, TX
Keeps my dishes clean . Although doesn't take off grinds and grease marks. Which is horrible cause I love to cook all types of things .
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges hold up well over time. A 4 pack will last me a solid couple of months. Great durability without damaging pots and pans.
Jacqueline J.
Chicago,IL
I love that his sponge has two sides the sponge side and the scrub side. It lasts a pretty loan time and doesn't fall apart after usage
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I love these spongs. I love the shape of them and how it fits great in my hand. The colors and designs make the product more appealing.
Stacy K.
Richmond, KY
They separate when using them. I hate them. I always complain when they're bought for the house. They maybe last for 2 sinks of dishes.
Erika W.
Midlothian, VA
Love the colors, love the squeezability. I can use it on my corian sink bowl and my marble sinks without any scratching, they're great!
Meghan C.
These sponges work great and they also have a bunch of different designs and patterns you can chose from :)! Super cute and works great
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I like these for days when I'm doing a little more than just washing counters. They just stink up quickly and they aren't the cheapest.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They are helpful in getting dirt off the dishes. They are nice that they come in all different colors. But they are on the pricey side.
Wendi T.