BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Celia A.
Middletown, OH
Works well. It's a sponge, what more can you really say about a sponge? So to fill up this review I'm gonna just type this random stuff.
Kelly B.
The Colony, TX
These are literally the only sponges I buy anymore. They last longer, scrub better, and overall work better than any of the competitors!
Meghan B.
Huachuca City, AZ
Love them. Work great and hold up for a long time. #o-cel-o it gets the job done. With four boys in the house we are always doing dishes
Hope E.
Pearland, TX
Great product.. there are the only sponges I purchase for daily kitchen use. Long lasting throw in dishwasher to clean at least 2 times.
britanie c.
Bryan, TX
Love these sponges. My mother used these so I always have. They last a long time and in a pinch you can wash them in the washing machine.
Heather S.
Blackwood, NJ
The sponges do their job. They clean fine. My issue is that after a week or so, they get a horrible smell andni have to throw them away.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I like these for days when I'm doing a little more than just washing counters. They just stink up quickly and they aren't the cheapest.
trish r.
Oceanside, CA
I love the cute patterns on these sponges so they aren't just ugly old looking ones. And they do well with scrubbing my nonstick pans.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
The O-Celo sponges are the best! The shape for easy gripping, to the fun designs. I also love how long they last and don't fall apart.
Stacy K.
Richmond, KY
They separate when using them. I hate them. I always complain when they're bought for the house. They maybe last for 2 sinks of dishes.
Wendi T.