BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Lorielle M.
Just an everyday sponge. That can be used multi purpose usually use for dishes and the added Benefit of having a cute design on the back.
Lexi W.
This sponge has a long lasting life span! It keeps all my dishes nice and clean! I don't have to use much muscle when washing my dishes!
Elizabeth B.
Asbury Park, NJ
These sponges hold up for a while. Cleans thoroughly. Has a soft and a scrubby side so you can get dishes clean without killing yourself.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
These are a little pricey in my opinion but work well and are really cute. This brand is trusted to make quality sponges. Can't go wrong.
Rebecca D.
Falkville, AL
Please don't hold up as long as I wish they did they're cute but not really or somebody to buy with as often as you have to buy new ones
Amanda O.
These are my go to sponges! They are reasonably priced and they last much longer than other brands that I've tried. Plus, they're pretty!
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these sponges. They work really well on pots and pans! I also love all the colors and patterns they offer. They do last a while too.
Stefanie K.
Fairfax, VA
O'Cel-O sponges are made of really high quality and durable material. They last for a very long time and hold up well in the dishwasher.
Joana M.
Clute, TX
My favorite sponges. I just love the little designs on them. They work good enough. Not really picky about sponges. Okay maybe I am. Lol
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these sponges all the time. They're affordable and come in these cute colors. They last a very long time and does an excellent job.
Wendi T.