BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Teresa M.
Columbia, TN
The shape makes it so easy to grab and use. The designs are fun and eye-catching. The quality and performance make these worth every cent.
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
I don't like the way this sponge cleans. It might habe been the sponge i bought but was not really flexible and fell apart after two weeks.
Zarina G.
Doral, FL
Si es estupenda. facil de usar . De evrdad la use una sola vez esta se me agoto y pienso comprar otras. Pero como estoy fuera deboe sperar
Angela G.
This sponge comes in handy for many different reasons and useages. Great for cleaning counter tops to giving a light scrub on messy areas.
Brittney L.
The Villages, FL
I’ve never wanted to not use a sponge until I saw how pretty these were. They get the job done quick and effortless. The price is good too.
Leah P.
Bethlehem, GA
Love my scrubby sponges!they don't fall apart and get frayed like some other big name sponges. I can microwave them to disinfect them too!
Brandi J.
Tonawanda (city)
My go to brand, cleans well with out scratching up delicate pots and pans as well as dishes. This is a sturdy sponge that is long lasting.
Glenda M.
I like buying O-Cel-O ocelot scrub sponges. I use them for my kitchen, to wash my pets bowels, to clean my bathroom and many other things.
Alice R.
Wauchula, FL
These dishwashing sponges great! I use these for washing dishes,my tub, stove,. And even grill. They get the job done and last a long time.
Debbie S.
These sponges get the job done. Not too abrasive for your non-stick ware. They come in different colors and the shape makes it easy to use.
Wendi T.