BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Justine G.
Albany, NY
I love these sponges! They scrubby side is amazing for getting off baked on gunk and the sponge holds up really well over time. I run them through the dishwasher periodically to help keep them clean, and they don't get all broken up like other sponges. Definitely a good deal.
Zachary F.
Salem, WV
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) is a great product! They are very very durable. This is a great product to use around your home or business! They are very easy to move; which makes cleaning a pleasure! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kimberly G.
These sponges are very durable and allow you to use them for a long time without damaging them. The price is always affordable. You can just grab a quick pack while out grocery shopping. The cute decorations they have on the sponges are a nice touch also!
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
This sponge was great! So easy to use for anything that is not heavy duty. Worked great for daily usage but I did notice that I had to replace it sooner than other brands. The scent was nice but unnecessary. I would recommend this to anyone needing light duty sponges!
Kim G.
Lexington, KY
These little sponges are as handy as a pocket on a shirt.  I can seriously clean my entire kitchen (and bathroom!) with these little sponges.  They're inexpensive, but can handle the beating of scrubbing baked on cheese or the drip pans or even the bathtub!
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like these. I myself do not have a dishwasher so I am the dishwasher so I want a good sponge. The tougher side on the other end is very helpful when you have more stuck on mess on your dishes rather than using a brillo and potentially scratching your dishes.
Kerri H.
Lakeland, FL
These are great little sponges. I always keep some on hand. I have tile throughout my house and with a dog that tracks in mud from time to time, these sponges make quick work of cleaning her paw prints up. I also keep these around for use in my ceramic pots and pans.
Jamie T.
O-Cel-O sponges work fine for me. However, I'm too cheap to buy them at full price. I'd rather use an old sock. I can find these sponges real cheap at the Weis closeout zone. Maybe you can find these at a good price too somewhere. Otherwise, just use an old sock. LOL
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The sponges work great and hold up to scrubbing, how ever I cannot stand the fishy smell that emit from them when opened, it seems as if it takes several times washing them with soap to rid it
Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these cause they're cheap and they're cute. I purchase mine from Walmart when I do my grocery shopping and use them regularly. The only thing is they can start to feel a little yucky after a few washes, so make sure to clean them regularly and alternate often.
Wendi T.