BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
brandi t.
These sponges are cute and come in lots of colors and designs however they smell after a few uses. A somewhat moldy smell and they tear easily. Wasn't impressed. And they are on the more pricier side of the spectrum.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works well to take off stubborn food on dishes and utensils. The colors and patterns are fun and flirty. I bought these on sale and thought they were a bargain. I would only buy again if they were on sale.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
I love these sponges! They scrubby side is amazing for getting off baked on gunk and the sponge holds up really well over time. I run them through the dishwasher periodically to help keep them clean, and they don't get all broken up like other sponges. Definitely a good deal.
Zachary F.
Salem, WV
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) is a great product! They are very very durable. This is a great product to use around your home or business! They are very easy to move; which makes cleaning a pleasure! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kimberly G.
These sponges are very durable and allow you to use them for a long time without damaging them. The price is always affordable. You can just grab a quick pack while out grocery shopping. The cute decorations they have on the sponges are a nice touch also!
Kim G.
Lexington, KY
These little sponges are as handy as a pocket on a shirt.  I can seriously clean my entire kitchen (and bathroom!) with these little sponges.  They're inexpensive, but can handle the beating of scrubbing baked on cheese or the drip pans or even the bathtub!
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
This sponge was great! So easy to use for anything that is not heavy duty. Worked great for daily usage but I did notice that I had to replace it sooner than other brands. The scent was nice but unnecessary. I would recommend this to anyone needing light duty sponges!
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like these. I myself do not have a dishwasher so I am the dishwasher so I want a good sponge. The tougher side on the other end is very helpful when you have more stuck on mess on your dishes rather than using a brillo and potentially scratching your dishes.
Jamie T.
O-Cel-O sponges work fine for me. However, I'm too cheap to buy them at full price. I'd rather use an old sock. I can find these sponges real cheap at the Weis closeout zone. Maybe you can find these at a good price too somewhere. Otherwise, just use an old sock. LOL
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The sponges work great and hold up to scrubbing, how ever I cannot stand the fishy smell that emit from them when opened, it seems as if it takes several times washing them with soap to rid it
Wendi T.