BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these sponges they are long lasting cut right to the grease and oil and has a nice little scrub on the back that doesn't scratch dishes
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
I purchase these all the time, all ways in the home. they do exactly what i expect them to do. when ready, toss and replace ... easy as that
Adrienne H.
Reading, PA
Works great at cleaning tough grime on pots and pans! And they have such cute designs. Definitely my go to sponge for all those dirty dishes!
Debbie S.
These sponges get the job done. Not too abrasive for your non-stick ware. They come in different colors and the shape makes it easy to use.
Maria C.
Brick, NJ
Love the way this sponges feel and work..; they never smell weird and they last a long time. I love the designs and how they match my decor
Brandi J.
Tonawanda (city)
My go to brand, cleans well with out scratching up delicate pots and pans as well as dishes. This is a sturdy sponge that is long lasting.
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
I don't like the way this sponge cleans. It might habe been the sponge i bought but was not really flexible and fell apart after two weeks.
Leah P.
Bethlehem, GA
Love my scrubby sponges!they don't fall apart and get frayed like some other big name sponges. I can microwave them to disinfect them too!
Glenda M.
I like buying O-Cel-O ocelot scrub sponges. I use them for my kitchen, to wash my pets bowels, to clean my bathroom and many other things.
Zarina G.
doral, FL
Si es estupenda. facil de usar . De evrdad la use una sola vez esta se me agoto y pienso comprar otras. Pero como estoy fuera deboe sperar
Wendi T.