BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Christal V.
I enjoy the fun designs on these sponges. The shapes of them make it easier to hold to get in some of those hard to reach areas or tuff spots.
Sue C.
Pricede right and long lasting. Would definitely buy again. Love the color options, holds up to the tough clean up jobs and doesnf get stinky!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these because it has a scrubber on one side an a sponge on the other but they come in pretty designs very nice an works well I recommend
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
I use these for my stainless steel kitchen appliances as they aren't very ruff. I buy them at target or ShopRite and they're really inexpensive
Brandy F.
Disputanta
I love the designs and the price of these sponges.  I usually just buy the cheapest ones I can find. Don't understand why they are so expensive
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
I purchase these all the time, all ways in the home. they do exactly what i expect them to do. when ready, toss and replace ... easy as that
Adrienne H.
Reading, PA
Works great at cleaning tough grime on pots and pans! And they have such cute designs. Definitely my go to sponge for all those dirty dishes!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these sponges they are long lasting cut right to the grease and oil and has a nice little scrub on the back that doesn't scratch dishes
Paola T.
I love this brand because of the colors and paterns they put on the spunges. The bristel part could be a little rougher but they work great.
Cecilia R.
Bakersfield, CA
I always use ocelo sponges to clean my dishes stove and fridge I buy a lot of these they work so good at getting all the stuck on hard gunk.
Wendi T.