BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Paola T.
I love this brand because of the colors and paterns they put on the spunges. The bristel part could be a little rougher but they work great.
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
These sponges work great. I love the different colors. They have just enough scrub to them without hurting my stainless steel pots and pans.
Adrienne H.
Reading, PA
Works great at cleaning tough grime on pots and pans! And they have such cute designs. Definitely my go to sponge for all those dirty dishes!
Hannah w.
Hudson, OH
How cute are these sponges?! They hold up and always look good in my sink :) the double sided sponge is great for cleaning any of my dishes!
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
Cute sponges, I like the soft and the scrubby side. Price, when they are on sale, is comparable to the store brand and are a better quality.
Debbie S.
These sponges get the job done. Not too abrasive for your non-stick ware. They come in different colors and the shape makes it easy to use.
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
I don't like the way this sponge cleans. It might habe been the sponge i bought but was not really flexible and fell apart after two weeks.
Brandi J.
Tonawanda (city)
My go to brand, cleans well with out scratching up delicate pots and pans as well as dishes. This is a sturdy sponge that is long lasting.
Glenda M.
I like buying O-Cel-O ocelot scrub sponges. I use them for my kitchen, to wash my pets bowels, to clean my bathroom and many other things.
Leah P.
Bethlehem, GA
Love my scrubby sponges!they don't fall apart and get frayed like some other big name sponges. I can microwave them to disinfect them too!
Wendi T.