BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Sue C.
Pricede right and long lasting. Would definitely buy again. Love the color options, holds up to the tough clean up jobs and doesnf get stinky!
Bridget M.
Douglasville, GA
These are not the best. Over a period of time they start falling apart. They crumble while using and not well made to handle big cleanup jobs.
Christal V.
I enjoy the fun designs on these sponges. The shapes of them make it easier to hold to get in some of those hard to reach areas or tuff spots.
Brandy F.
Disputanta
I love the designs and the price of these sponges.  I usually just buy the cheapest ones I can find. Don't understand why they are so expensive
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
I like these sponges for everyday wiping and cleaning up. They scrubby side helps with tough messes while the sponge side wipes up food easily.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these because it has a scrubber on one side an a sponge on the other but they come in pretty designs very nice an works well I recommend
Hannah w.
Hudson, OH
How cute are these sponges?! They hold up and always look good in my sink :) the double sided sponge is great for cleaning any of my dishes!
Paola T.
I love this brand because of the colors and paterns they put on the spunges. The bristel part could be a little rougher but they work great.
Cecilia R.
Bakersfield, CA
I always use ocelo sponges to clean my dishes stove and fridge I buy a lot of these they work so good at getting all the stuck on hard gunk.
Lisa F.
Wichita Falls , TX
Love these sponges from the way they clean to the bright colors they are great! Keeps me happy while doing my dishes with the bright pattern.
Wendi T.