BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Cassie C.
Jackson, TN
These are ok, the scrubbing pad part is not as strong as I would like it. Does have a good scent. Don't think I would buy it again for the price.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Pretty prints! I like the splash of color on my sink, and they work well. They get stuck on foods right off, and they don't get stinky too fast.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Love these sponges. Great price, scrubs dishes with no problem and always has the cutest designs. Leaves dishes clean and the sponge last a while
denise l.
metairie, LA
My sponge of choice for easy and hard jobs. It works great on counter tops as well as dirty pots and pans. dries out nicely with no stinky smell
These work okay, but they do not last very long and they start smelling fairly quick. I only buy them when I cannot find the others I purchase.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I love the shape of these sponges, the slight curve helps me hold them better and the little pointed end comes in handy cleaning tight spaces.
Grace J.
Bay City, MI
I love the sponges designs. They also do the job when it comes to cleaning. I would reccomend to the company to make them antimicrobial though
Stormi G.
Iowa Park, TX
Great scrubbing power, with fun designs! My favorite kitchen sponge by far! They seem to last longer than other brands, and are a great value!
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
I like these sponges for everyday wiping and cleaning up. They scrubby side helps with tough messes while the sponge side wipes up food easily.
LaToya W.
Lafayette
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cute sponges. This brand comes in so many lovely designs.

Sponges work well for everyday needs. They don't come apart or reek after being used.
Wendi T.