BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Alicia J.
I love the color and designs. I use different designs/colors for different things so this makes it easy and fun to distinguish between them.
Adrienne H.
Reading, PA
Works great at cleaning tough grime on pots and pans! And they have such cute designs. Definitely my go to sponge for all those dirty dishes!
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
These sponges work great. I love the different colors. They have just enough scrub to them without hurting my stainless steel pots and pans.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these sponges they are long lasting cut right to the grease and oil and has a nice little scrub on the back that doesn't scratch dishes
Keyarrah R.
Atlanta , GA
I like these for the price and use them regularly to clean my kitchen amd bathroom. I do think the scrubbing side could last a little longer.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
I purchase these all the time, all ways in the home. they do exactly what i expect them to do. when ready, toss and replace ... easy as that
Lisa F.
Wichita Falls
Love these sponges from the way they clean to the bright colors they are great! Keeps me happy while doing my dishes with the bright pattern.
Laura G.
Laredo, TX
They are very economic and long lasting. Removes stuck on food & grease with ease. And the cute designs are convienent depending on my mood.
Cecilia R.
Bakersfield, CA
I always use ocelo sponges to clean my dishes stove and fridge I buy a lot of these they work so good at getting all the stuck on hard gunk.
Hannah w.
Hudson, OH
How cute are these sponges?! They hold up and always look good in my sink :) the double sided sponge is great for cleaning any of my dishes!
Wendi T.