BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Lupita P.
Flagstaff , AZ
I can purchase this at the Dollar Tree which is a plus it lasts about 3 weeks before I need to replace it. I love the fun designs and the shape.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Pretty prints! I like the splash of color on my sink, and they work well. They get stuck on foods right off, and they don't get stinky too fast.
Missy C.
I have gotten these sponges in the past and they were ok. I didn't care too much for the actual sponge side because it lost its shape real quick.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
Great sponges for light duty dish cleaning you don't have to worry about them damaging and scratching your dishes. Great quality at a good price.
denise l.
metairie, LA
My sponge of choice for easy and hard jobs. It works great on counter tops as well as dirty pots and pans. dries out nicely with no stinky smell
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy these because of the adorable prints, but they’re also incredibly affective at cleaning tough places off of dishes and counters and sinks!
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Love these sponges. Great price, scrubs dishes with no problem and always has the cutest designs. Leaves dishes clean and the sponge last a while
These work okay, but they do not last very long and they start smelling fairly quick. I only buy them when I cannot find the others I purchase.
Bridget M.
Douglasville, GA
These are not the best. Over a period of time they start falling apart. They crumble while using and not well made to handle big cleanup jobs.
Grace J.
Bay City, MI
I love the sponges designs. They also do the job when it comes to cleaning. I would reccomend to the company to make them antimicrobial though
Wendi T.