BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Brandy F.
Disputanta
I love the designs and the price of these sponges.  I usually just buy the cheapest ones I can find. Don't understand why they are so expensive
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Not that the designs matter but I like having cute colorful sponges on my sink. Work well and have always used these as the price is great too.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these because it has a scrubber on one side an a sponge on the other but they come in pretty designs very nice an works well I recommend
Christal V.
I enjoy the fun designs on these sponges. The shapes of them make it easier to hold to get in some of those hard to reach areas or tuff spots.
Sue C.
Pricede right and long lasting. Would definitely buy again. Love the color options, holds up to the tough clean up jobs and doesnf get stinky!
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I love the shape of these sponges, the slight curve helps me hold them better and the little pointed end comes in handy cleaning tight spaces.
Grace J.
Bay City, MI
I love the sponges designs. They also do the job when it comes to cleaning. I would reccomend to the company to make them antimicrobial though
These work okay, but they do not last very long and they start smelling fairly quick. I only buy them when I cannot find the others I purchase.
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
I use these for my stainless steel kitchen appliances as they aren't very ruff. I buy them at target or ShopRite and they're really inexpensive
Raichel F.
Locust Grove, VA
This product is awesome. My family likes this brand. When there is something tuff on the dishes it easy to jus flip the sponge over and scrub.
Wendi T.