BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Love these sponges. Great price, scrubs dishes with no problem and always has the cutest designs. Leaves dishes clean and the sponge last a while
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
These last longer than the other dish sponges . And the shape is also nice and can have a grip on it because I use gloves when washing the dishes
Kali G.
These are great! My go to sponges. Has one side for more delicate products and the other has a lift duty scrubber. Great for those fragile times.
Lupita P.
Flagstaff , AZ
I can purchase this at the Dollar Tree which is a plus it lasts about 3 weeks before I need to replace it. I love the fun designs and the shape.
Sara H.
Dover, NH
These little puppies clean everything. Fish tanks, walls, dishes. You name it . I've cleaned a toilet with it. Gets all the bits off everything.
denise l.
metairie, LA
My sponge of choice for easy and hard jobs. It works great on counter tops as well as dirty pots and pans. dries out nicely with no stinky smell
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
Great sponges for light duty dish cleaning you don't have to worry about them damaging and scratching your dishes. Great quality at a good price.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
I like these sponges for everyday wiping and cleaning up. They scrubby side helps with tough messes while the sponge side wipes up food easily.
Stormi G.
Iowa Park, TX
Great scrubbing power, with fun designs! My favorite kitchen sponge by far! They seem to last longer than other brands, and are a great value!
Brandy F.
Disputanta
I love the designs and the price of these sponges.  I usually just buy the cheapest ones I can find. Don't understand why they are so expensive
Wendi T.