BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Kaleigh G.
Lexington, NC
Great sponges. They have cute colors and arent too rough on your things. I would recommend if you like cute colors as well as gentle scrubbing power.
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA
I always buy in three because one goes to the bathroom to keep it clean. I love how easy the sponge soaks up the spills. And the prints are cute too.
Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
I love the fun pattern and these are a great choice to clean dishes and they hold up pretty well for a few weeks before you need to switch them out.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Cute. Effective. Inexpensive. A great sponge for basic cleaning duties. I love the cute designs they put on them. Makes them stand out from the rest.
lindsay t.
Buffalo, NY
i use these sponges everyday they are amazing and very effective esp. very stubborn dirt. i love the print on the scrub side. they are a great value
Viviana B.
Miami Lakes, FL
Long lasting sponges! Love that they are soft but still manage to clean and get the gunk off the dishes. The design is so cute too! Happy customer!😊
Paige A.
These sponges work wonders! I love the 2-sided feature so I can wash counters or dishes normally but can flip the so he over and scrub if I need to.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
I love these sponges. The fun designs make doing dishes fun. They wash up dishes very well. I don't have any cons with these. I buy them at Walmart.
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
So cute and very functional. These don't get smelly or gross as long as you take care of it and don't let it stay wet. Gets my dishes nice and clean
Janie G.
Pearsall, TX
Must have to my cleaning supply closet. They are so durable and get the job done. It makes cleaning up simple enough that my nieces enjoy helping.
Wendi T.