BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Hailey L.
Metropolis, IL
I like these sponges because they are cheap and very effective. They get everything out of my pots and pans and I even use them to clean the sinks
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID
The sponges last a long time
I like the value of the 4 pack 3 count giving me a better bang for my buck and spimges for all the jobs in the house.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Off on these of the best sponges and the most durable they have a scrubby side and a soft side they are very inexpensive and the value is good with
Tonii C.
Oldsmar, FL
This sponge holds up and does not fall apart. Cleans well but the abrasive side could be a little more abrasive to gets the really stuck on food.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN
I keep these in the sink for daily kitchen clean up, wipe up or dishes, etc. We go thru them often. This brand is best I've found for the price.
denise l.
metairie, LA
My sponge of choice for easy and hard jobs. It works great on counter tops as well as dirty pots and pans. dries out nicely with no stinky smell
Cassie C.
Jackson, TN
These are ok, the scrubbing pad part is not as strong as I would like it. Does have a good scent. Don't think I would buy it again for the price.
Hollie L.
Princeton , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy these because of the adorable prints, but they’re also incredibly affective at cleaning tough places off of dishes and counters and sinks!
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
These last longer than the other dish sponges . And the shape is also nice and can have a grip on it because I use gloves when washing the dishes
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Pretty prints! I like the splash of color on my sink, and they work well. They get stuck on foods right off, and they don't get stinky too fast.
Wendi T.