BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Off on these of the best sponges and the most durable they have a scrubby side and a soft side they are very inexpensive and the value is good with
Michelle B.
Love these sponges, the price is good and they are a good quality. I like the shape of them as well more comfortable then the normal "square" ones
Gabrielle L.
I like the way that these sponges are shaped. Easy to hold and they work well. I like that it has a scrubbing side and we use them to wash dishes.
Makayla R.
Columbus, OH
I love these sponges! The bright colors and patterns are great eye catchers. The scratch pads are great. They make washing difficult dishes easier!
Sophia R.
These sponges were fine. Nothing particularly special. The scrubbing side was not very heavy duty and good for dishes that did not need much work.
Shawnee T.
Saint Anthony, ID
These sponges are very heavy duty! I like the shap of them, they fit your hand a little better! Not to mention they come with cute designs on them!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
In love with the fun patterns and the absorbency of these sponges. Great for the cost at cleaning spills, wiping down counters, and washing dishes.
Diana C.
Three Rivers, MI
Love these sponges! Perfect for fittingly the corners of a glass. .they do a great job of scrubbing dishes clean while not scratching your glasses.
Elise V.
Use this more that any other sponge.. Cleans my dishes really well, my counters are great looking !!..No scent and it is a really not too expensive
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID
The sponges last a long time
I like the value of the 4 pack 3 count giving me a better bang for my buck and spimges for all the jobs in the house.
Wendi T.