BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Samantha H.
Arlington, VA
I love these sponges, they are long lasting and make cleaning dishes easy. I love the dual side sponge making transitioning between cleaning surfaces easy.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I didn't like the scrubber on this brand it just didn't compare to other brands fair price but I wouldn't buy them again they were just tough to handle too
Kori L.
El Paso
Gets the job done but doesn't last for long. You will have to replace them often there's really no other signs of replacement other then them falling apart
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
My go to dishwashing partner. I am loyal to O-cello and have not found a better alternative. They wash my dishes with ease and leave no scratches, perfect❣
Tara C.
Attica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the antibacterial properties and scrubbie side on these! They cut through food to get dishes nice and clean without having the smell of a nasty sponge
Stephanie J.
I love these sponges, they lasts long and they do there job. The pretty patterns are nice to look at, so they are just a plus. Very affordable and durable.
Rachel P.
Affordable and durable, these sponges have it all! I love that they come in a four pack so that I can just toss on in the trash each week after using them.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These sponges bring some style to a widely hated chore. They don't make it fun or anything, but still, better than looking at the green and yellow sponges.
Meghan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always buy these sponges. They're pretty and really get the job done. I like that they don't scratch up dishes or clear plastic like some harsher brands.
Melissa M.
Good sponge. Doesn't scratch my nonstick pans.  Have purchased several times from Target.  Good quality . They hold up well to several washes. Very effective
Wendi T.