BY O-CEL-O #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
If you have to clean, which we all do, why not make it cute? These sponges make me happy just looking at them! I keep mind out on my sink to dry in a little dish and it actually looks adorable. I call it "sink decor". And O-Cel-O is the best! They last long and get the job done. My "go-to", for sure!
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These are great for kitchen spills, scrubbing dishes, bathroom cleanups, really anything. I always make sure I have extras of these on hand in the pantry just in case. I've also used them for crafting, which works great, too!
bobbie l.
Maxwell, CA
These are really great for cleaning I like them when doing my stove in between scrubbing, my counters my tables I even use them to clean my walls they do fantastic and they get everything clean without having to worry about scratching things no matter how soft the surface you are cleaning.
Belíssima M.
The sponge is colorful and pretty, that is what got my attention. The sponge is great at washing cups, plates and utensils. They are affordable, you can buy them at the Dollar Tree that I like. They are not strong enough to clean burnt grease from pans but for lighter things they work.
Lisa F.
Not great. The scrubby part gets really caked with gunk easily and totally eliminates the purpose. But the spongey part lasts quite a long time. I like the shape, which is easier to hold for someone with tiny hands like me.
Kripa U.
New Orleans, LA
As the name suggests, this sponge is definitely for light duty jobs. I use these sponges when I have dishes that aren't heavily soiled and don't have to be soaked. For heavier-duty jobs, I would recommend using a different sponge that has a scrubber component. For my daily life, I find that I turn to heavier-duty sponges, but that's not the purpose of this product.
brandi t.
These sponges are cute and come in lots of colors and designs however they smell after a few uses. A somewhat moldy smell and they tear easily. Wasn't impressed. And they are on the more pricier side of the spectrum.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works well to take off stubborn food on dishes and utensils. The colors and patterns are fun and flirty. I bought these on sale and thought they were a bargain. I would only buy again if they were on sale.
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
3 pack sponges worth the money. Good lasting sponges. clean really well. use them on my nonstick pots as well as my dishes. I also use it to clean out the microwave. no scent. good value for the money.  I usually purchase them from Target. Bought them quite a few times.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
I love these sponges! They scrubby side is amazing for getting off baked on gunk and the sponge holds up really well over time. I run them through the dishwasher periodically to help keep them clean, and they don't get all broken up like other sponges. Definitely a good deal.
Wendi T.