BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these sponges. I do wish they would sell them with more colors in the package. I used to be able to find the 4 packs with 4 different colors but lately it seems like they only put 2 of each colors in the packs. The only reason I didnt give this product 5 stars was because of the color combination in the packages.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
These sponges are super cute I bought them because I needed something sturdy for my heavy cleaning and it didn't disappoint me they were very effective for the price that I paid for them and I would definitely recommend these
Alyssia M.
Seattle, WA
The sponges are amazing. They're a great way to get rid of any residue left on dishes or pots and pans. They are cheap and a great way to help you in your kitchen with hundreds of usage available. These sponges are a great deal and come in a three count pack of four. If you're looking for sponges that do the job and already cheap price I would recommend these to you.
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
I like how these sponges get the baked on food crud off, but remain gentle enough to not scratch up the pans. Its a good value for your money, the sponges dont fall apart after a few uses like other brands can tend to do.
Jessica W.
Mililani, HI
Good sponges, last well, the shape is ice and gets into corners. Price is fine. We usually just but what is on sale wherever we are shopping at the time. I don't find a huge difference from one brand of sponges to the next. I would recommend to others, but there are other brands that are also just as good.
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
These are ok for what you pay. Upon definitely only get what you pay for. Four a dollar or two more, depending on where I'm shopping, I'd rather get a better quality like Scotch Brite. The brillo Just doesn't last long
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
These are great for light cleaning and I keep them around mostly for picking up spills on the counter or cook top. Don't use these for any heavy duty jobs, as the scrubby side will fall apart after doing the hard work for a bit.
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These are great for kitchen spills, scrubbing dishes, bathroom cleanups, really anything. I always make sure I have extras of these on hand in the pantry just in case. I've also used them for crafting, which works great, too!
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
If you have to clean, which we all do, why not make it cute? These sponges make me happy just looking at them! I keep mind out on my sink to dry in a little dish and it actually looks adorable. I call it "sink decor". And O-Cel-O is the best! They last long and get the job done. My "go-to", for sure!
Lisa F.
Not great. The scrubby part gets really caked with gunk easily and totally eliminates the purpose. But the spongey part lasts quite a long time. I like the shape, which is easier to hold for someone with tiny hands like me.
Wendi T.