BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4)
The only sponges I buy! They have the scrubbing side and it's non abrasive. I clean houses and it's all I will use. I special request these from my clients.
Perfect to use when you have to hand wash dishes, it easily gets the stains out and is something I
recommend to everyone weather they use a dishwasher or not
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
I use these to Scrub pans before washing. They work well and don't fall apart as quick as others tend to. The price is good and I will continue to buy them.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the cutest sponges !! They really get those stuck on messes off your dishes. I make sure mine air dry so they don't smell. I buy mine at Target .
AYC C.
Always cute and work well. The shape seems ergonomic. But they are a little more expensive and I'm not sure it's worth the extra unless you get it on sale.
Suzanne E.
Love these sponges. Work great and are super cute! The designs are unique and offer a fun pop of color in an otherwise boring kitchen. Get them at Target.
Ashlee B.
Dover, NH
These sponges are so cute and not very pricey at all. I bought them for the first time recently and when these are done, I will definitely buy them again.
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
My go to dishwashing partner. I am loyal to O-cello and have not found a better alternative. They wash my dishes with ease and leave no scratches, perfect❣
Kori L.
El Paso
Gets the job done but doesn't last for long. You will have to replace them often there's really no other signs of replacement other then them falling apart
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges weren't the best but they were cheap. You get what you pay for. Next time I will probably pay a little more to get one that will last longer.
Wendi T.