BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Rachel P.
Affordable and durable, these sponges have it all! I love that they come in a four pack so that I can just toss on in the trash each week after using them.
Heather M.
I love the fun designs on these. They don't scratch, but sometimes seem to smell a little sooner than other sponges. I always wring them out after use too.
Danielle M.
Longwood, FL
These work as eel as any other sponge. They do not fall apart when you use them, and last a long time. I mainly buy them because they look the nicest :)
Melyssa D.
Rialto, CA
I really like these sponges I just wish they were a little more durable, I wash all pots and pans by hand and I'm lucky to get more than a week out of it
Patrice V.
I like these sponges. They feel great and are easy to grip. They do not last very long so you have to buy a lot, especially if you wash a lot of dishes.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love these sponges for quick easy clean up, didn't work so well on deep cleaning in my opinion but to wipe down stove, counters and things they were great
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
I love these sponges they are very cute to have in the kitchen with the cute designs on them. Also very good with scrubbing off the dirt from the dishes
kaitlyn o.
They are okay. i feel like if you don't rinse them out entirely, they get slimey. its making me write more so I'm just typing nonsense. thanks for reading.
Elisa H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I have purchased these over and over. They last along time before the "rough" side breaks down and I haven't had them scratch any of my teflon pans yet.
Chloe W.
San Tan Valley, AZ
These are the best...they last for at least 3 weeks before I have to change it....gets the tough food off the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher
Wendi T.