BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Caitlin B.
Lewisville, TX
Love these sponges! They clean really well and they come in such cute patterns :) I use them for cleaning everything in my home from the dishes to the bathtub!
Lynn A.
El Cajon, CA
I am a religious sponge changer, I can't stand to use a sponge for very long before replacing it and I have found that O-Cel-O brand sponges are my favorite.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These sponges feel really cheap in my hands and fall apart seriously fast. Other brands I can wash in the dishwasher and put in the microwave, but not these.
The only sponges I buy! They have the scrubbing side and it's non abrasive. I clean houses and it's all I will use. I special request these from my clients.
Missy N.
Philadelphia, TN
Love these..They are gentle but they get the job done! I really like how they aren't just plain looking. They go one step further and mke the super cute 💕👌🏽
Sarah M.
Best sponges ever ! I have tried others but always come back to these ! The scrubber side is the best . Designs are the best . Grip is the best ! Highly recommend ! In the words of Tina Turner " simply the best" i recommend this product to other ,,,,,,,,
Ashley L.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the bright colors and I don't feel the need to throw them under the cabinet when I'm done. Does not scratch pans but does an effective job. Great value
Connie P.
Love the cute designs and how they perform - no scratches at all and decent scrubbing power. I only wish they lasted longer before they start smelling funky.
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL
These are good sponges. I have bought them many times and will continue to buy them. I like the soft side and the scrubbing side for the hard to remove food.
Perfect to use when you have to hand wash dishes, it easily gets the stains out and is something I
recommend to everyone weather they use a dishwasher or not
Wendi T.