BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
These sponges weren't the best but they were cheap. You get what you pay for. Next time I will probably pay a little more to get one that will last longer.
Melissa M.
Good sponge. Doesn't scratch my nonstick pans.  Have purchased several times from Target.  Good quality . They hold up well to several washes. Very effective
Janice W.
Stone Mountain, GA
Great price, great product. Use in the kitchn and bathrooms, Pro benefit is disposable when you need to change sponges, love the bright colors and designs.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I didn't like the scrubber on this brand it just didn't compare to other brands fair price but I wouldn't buy them again they were just tough to handle too
Ann S.
Winona, MN
love these sponges... they last a long time and have fun colorful prints. They don't end up smelling like a bums nut sack either like some other sponges!!
AYC C.
Always cute and work well. The shape seems ergonomic. But they are a little more expensive and I'm not sure it's worth the extra unless you get it on sale.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the cutest sponges !! They really get those stuck on messes off your dishes. I make sure mine air dry so they don't smell. I buy mine at Target .
Kori L.
El Paso
Gets the job done but doesn't last for long. You will have to replace them often there's really no other signs of replacement other then them falling apart
Heather M.
I love the fun designs on these. They don't scratch, but sometimes seem to smell a little sooner than other sponges. I always wring them out after use too.
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
My go to dishwashing partner. I am loyal to O-cello and have not found a better alternative. They wash my dishes with ease and leave no scratches, perfect❣
Wendi T.