BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Lynn A.
El Cajon, CA
I am a religious sponge changer, I can't stand to use a sponge for very long before replacing it and I have found that O-Cel-O brand sponges are my favorite.
Sarah M.
Best sponges ever ! I have tried others but always come back to these ! The scrubber side is the best . Designs are the best . Grip is the best ! Highly recommend ! In the words of Tina Turner " simply the best" i recommend this product to other ,,,,,,,,
Perfect to use when you have to hand wash dishes, it easily gets the stains out and is something I
recommend to everyone weather they use a dishwasher or not
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These sponges feel really cheap in my hands and fall apart seriously fast. Other brands I can wash in the dishwasher and put in the microwave, but not these.
The only sponges I buy! They have the scrubbing side and it's non abrasive. I clean houses and it's all I will use. I special request these from my clients.
Missy N.
Philadelphia, TN
Love these..They are gentle but they get the job done! I really like how they aren't just plain looking. They go one step further and mke the super cute 💕👌🏽
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
I use these to Scrub pans before washing. They work well and don't fall apart as quick as others tend to. The price is good and I will continue to buy them.
Janice W.
Stone Mountain, GA
Great price, great product. Use in the kitchn and bathrooms, Pro benefit is disposable when you need to change sponges, love the bright colors and designs.
Rachel P.
Affordable and durable, these sponges have it all! I love that they come in a four pack so that I can just toss on in the trash each week after using them.
Samantha H.
Arlington, VA
I love these sponges, they are long lasting and make cleaning dishes easy. I love the dual side sponge making transitioning between cleaning surfaces easy.
Wendi T.