BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL
These are good sponges. I have bought them many times and will continue to buy them. I like the soft side and the scrubbing side for the hard to remove food.
The only sponges I buy! They have the scrubbing side and it's non abrasive. I clean houses and it's all I will use. I special request these from my clients.
Perfect to use when you have to hand wash dishes, it easily gets the stains out and is something I
recommend to everyone weather they use a dishwasher or not
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
My go to dishwashing partner. I am loyal to O-cello and have not found a better alternative. They wash my dishes with ease and leave no scratches, perfect❣
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always buy these sponges. They're pretty and really get the job done. I like that they don't scratch up dishes or clear plastic like some harsher brands.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
These sponges weren't the best but they were cheap. You get what you pay for. Next time I will probably pay a little more to get one that will last longer.
Elaine E.
Raleigh, NC
Used these for the first time and was skeptical. They are wonderful!! They are well made and lasted a long time. I would recommend these sponges to anyone!
Tara C.
Attica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the antibacterial properties and scrubbie side on these! They cut through food to get dishes nice and clean without having the smell of a nasty sponge
Kori L.
El Paso
Gets the job done but doesn't last for long. You will have to replace them often there's really no other signs of replacement other then them falling apart
AYC C.
Always cute and work well. The shape seems ergonomic. But they are a little more expensive and I'm not sure it's worth the extra unless you get it on sale.
Wendi T.