BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Samantha B.
Dickinson, TX
Not a big fan of these sponges they hold in water and does dry out like they are supposed to and create mold and bacteria clings to these sponges!! Do not buy!!
Raylene W.
These are my go-to sponge for the last 15 years. They hold up well, and do a great job of cleaning everything in the kitchen. I've even used them in the shower.
Myd B.
Orlando, FL
No complaints as it does the job and works well with scrubbing dishes. Lasts a good amount of time if you take the measures to make that happen. Can't complain.
Megan P.
Cudahy, WI
I really like these sponges because they aren't too harsh but get the job done. If I have to wash my cast iron a little bit I'm not nervous to use this on it.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are sturdy! They last through myltiple scrubbings, microwavings and until they get demoted to the floor scrubby sponge. You get your moneys worth
Sheila J.
I love these sponges, mostly for their design! I was so bummed when I went to Walmart and they were out so I was left to by the ole "green and yellow" sponges.
Kashia C.
Hickory, NC
I love them, they're cute and does good work with no wear and tear on the dishes! Although they do get a little nasty they last a while and does the job well!
Colby S.
Works well in the beginning after while I discard them because of sanitary purposes and the start to break apart ...I would rather use a dish rag to clean with
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I really liked the colors. Has sponge and scouring sides. Provides good foaming and cleansing. Hasn't scratched any pots, so it's gentle on delicate surfaces.
Wendy P.
Chester, VA
These work great! I love using these on the counters and tables because I don't feel its extra scratchy ! I love that I can put them in the dishwasher to clean
Wendi T.