BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Megan P.
Cudahy, WI
I really like these sponges because they aren't too harsh but get the job done. If I have to wash my cast iron a little bit I'm not nervous to use this on it.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are sturdy! They last through myltiple scrubbings, microwavings and until they get demoted to the floor scrubby sponge. You get your moneys worth
Caitlin B.
Lewisville, TX
Love these sponges! They clean really well and they come in such cute patterns :) I use them for cleaning everything in my home from the dishes to the bathtub!
The only sponges I buy! They have the scrubbing side and it's non abrasive. I clean houses and it's all I will use. I special request these from my clients.
Connie P.
Love the cute designs and how they perform - no scratches at all and decent scrubbing power. I only wish they lasted longer before they start smelling funky.
Lynn A.
El Cajon, CA
I am a religious sponge changer, I can't stand to use a sponge for very long before replacing it and I have found that O-Cel-O brand sponges are my favorite.
Missy N.
Philadelphia, TN
Love these..They are gentle but they get the job done! I really like how they aren't just plain looking. They go one step further and mke the super cute 💕👌🏽
Perfect to use when you have to hand wash dishes, it easily gets the stains out and is something I
recommend to everyone weather they use a dishwasher or not
Sarah M.
Best sponges ever ! I have tried others but always come back to these ! The scrubber side is the best . Designs are the best . Grip is the best ! Highly recommend ! In the words of Tina Turner " simply the best" i recommend this product to other ,,,,,,,,
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
I use these to Scrub pans before washing. They work well and don't fall apart as quick as others tend to. The price is good and I will continue to buy them.
Wendi T.