BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Margarita G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm not going to lie I mainly purchase to spend just because of how cute they look too but I also like how long lasting they are and they help me keep my dish clean
Ellen J.
Waterloo, IA
These sponges do a pretty good job at cleaning the dishes. My one complaint is that they don't seem to last as long as other brands that I have used in the past.
Shechinah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Of us yoga is of us GC JC GC do ICC GC JC ICC JC JC IV GC FC DL has an GA DL HD fj few FM GA fj grew DL da DL da cm as MLS GLC has has has BA la all or UK tree wall
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
I loved this product because it was easy to use within my first time using it, extremely effective, with super nice packaging! I loved it and would recommend to anyone! I bought it at Walgreens, and would easily buy it again! It was perfect for me!
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Perfect sponge for everyday messes or dishes. Love the colors and that it's a well priced item for 4. Can purchase from anywhere. But typically get from Walmart
Samantha H.
Dickinson, TX
Not a big fan of these sponges they hold in water and does dry out like they are supposed to and create mold and bacteria clings to these sponges!! Do not buy!!
Raylene W.
These are my go-to sponge for the last 15 years. They hold up well, and do a great job of cleaning everything in the kitchen. I've even used them in the shower.
Myd B.
Orlando, FL
No complaints as it does the job and works well with scrubbing dishes. Lasts a good amount of time if you take the measures to make that happen. Can't complain.
Megan P.
Cudahy, WI
I really like these sponges because they aren't too harsh but get the job done. If I have to wash my cast iron a little bit I'm not nervous to use this on it.
Melanie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These light sponge works on heavy duty. Work good on getting food residue off plates . The sponges hold up well using multiple of times before throwing away .
Wendi T.