BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Jess P.
Leland, NC
The scrubby part of the sponge never seems to fall apart like other sponges do. Also, these sponges never have any unwanted scent attached to them after a few uses
Yvett C.
Pleasanton , Ca
These sponges are the perfect size for everyday hand dishwashing and cleaning my counters and stovetop. They last a good while and they're available in fun prints!
Molly W.
This product is effective and convenient. It's nice to have the abraisive side in addition to the regular sponge side. The abraisive part doesn't scratch dishes.
Nicki W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ocelo sponges are amazing. Not only do they always come in bright colors that are fun to have in the kitchen, they also hold up super well and are easy to clean.
Sunny C.
I like this product it works well but after about a week it tends to smell. So I replace it almost weekly to make sure that there isn't any bacteria growing on it.
Jamie M.
Baltimore, MD
I like these sponges for the price and the length of time they last. I also like the soft sponge side and the more coarse scrubbing side. Perfect for everything.
Carla G.
Pretty durable, although you need to maintain it by squeezing the water and soap out well every time. Not too coarse, not too soft. Good value, found at Walmart.
Beth M.
Schwenksville, PA
Not much to stay about sponges but these are very strong. They stay togthee well for a long time. I wash them everytime I run the dishwasher to make sure they don't smell and become a germ fest.
Am C.
Salem, NH
I love these sponges! They are cute and they get the job done! They are soft on my hands and easy enough to toss if they get gross. I think they usually live in my sink for a few weeks before I toss them. They are cute and match my kitchen decor as well which is important!
Margarita G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm not going to lie I mainly purchase to spend just because of how cute they look too but I also like how long lasting they are and they help me keep my dish clean
Wendi T.