BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Raylene W.
These are my go-to sponge for the last 15 years. They hold up well, and do a great job of cleaning everything in the kitchen. I've even used them in the shower.
Myd B.
Sumter, SC
No complaints as it does the job and works well with scrubbing dishes. Lasts a good amount of time if you take the measures to make that happen. Can't complain.
Samantha H.
Barksdale AFB , LA
Not a big fan of these sponges they hold in water and does dry out like they are supposed to and create mold and bacteria clings to these sponges!! Do not buy!!
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Perfect sponge for everyday messes or dishes. Love the colors and that it's a well priced item for 4. Can purchase from anywhere. But typically get from Walmart
Wendy P.
Chester, VA
These work great! I love using these on the counters and tables because I don't feel its extra scratchy ! I love that I can put them in the dishwasher to clean
Melanie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These light sponge works on heavy duty. Work good on getting food residue off plates . The sponges hold up well using multiple of times before throwing away .
Sheila J.
I love these sponges, mostly for their design! I was so bummed when I went to Walmart and they were out so I was left to by the ole "green and yellow" sponges.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I really liked the colors. Has sponge and scouring sides. Provides good foaming and cleansing. Hasn't scratched any pots, so it's gentle on delicate surfaces.
Colby S.
Works well in the beginning after while I discard them because of sanitary purposes and the start to break apart ...I would rather use a dish rag to clean with
Megan P.
Cudahy, WI
I really like these sponges because they aren't too harsh but get the job done. If I have to wash my cast iron a little bit I'm not nervous to use this on it.
Wendi T.