BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Margarita G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm not going to lie I mainly purchase to spend just because of how cute they look too but I also like how long lasting they are and they help me keep my dish clean
Ellen J.
Waterloo, IA
These sponges do a pretty good job at cleaning the dishes. My one complaint is that they don't seem to last as long as other brands that I have used in the past.
Shechinah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Of us yoga is of us GC JC GC do ICC GC JC ICC JC JC IV GC FC DL has an GA DL HD fj few FM GA fj grew DL da DL da cm as MLS GLC has has has BA la all or UK tree wall
Long Beach , Ca
Perfect sponge for everyday messes or dishes. Love the colors and that it's a well priced item for 4. Can purchase from anywhere. But typically get from Walmart
Samantha H.
Barksdale AFB , LA
Not a big fan of these sponges they hold in water and does dry out like they are supposed to and create mold and bacteria clings to these sponges!! Do not buy!!
Myd B.
Orlando, FL
No complaints as it does the job and works well with scrubbing dishes. Lasts a good amount of time if you take the measures to make that happen. Can't complain.
Raylene W.
These are my go-to sponge for the last 15 years. They hold up well, and do a great job of cleaning everything in the kitchen. I've even used them in the shower.
Kashia C.
Morganton, NC
I love them, they're cute and does good work with no wear and tear on the dishes! Although they do get a little nasty they last a while and does the job well!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges last a long time and don't break down like others do. I like the colors and fun prints too. They can even be thrown in the dishwasher between use
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I really liked the colors. Has sponge and scouring sides. Provides good foaming and cleansing. Hasn't scratched any pots, so it's gentle on delicate surfaces.
Wendi T.