BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Heather R.
Albany, NY
No complaints . I love these because they come in cute designs and work well for at least a week each sponge. They sre priced fair and do a nice job cleaning dishes .
Jennifer M.
Smyrna, TN
I love these sponges. They get the job done and stay fresh for many washes. They come in cute designs also. It makes the chore of scrubbing dishes a little brighter.
Crystal G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love these sponges they are very heavy duty .I have thrown them in the washer .they don't fall apart easy .they really clean everything .and they are not expensive.
Abigail H.
Snow Camp, NC
I don't like the thickness of these sponges. I bought these at a local grocery store. Very inexpensive price but I believe it could have a better grip and be thicker.
Rochelle M.
Lancaster, CA
Very good. Found a deal on them. They last for some time. Dont need to buy one every week as I did with my last brands. I will keep on buying this even at normal price.
Karen A.
Marietta, GA
Great Sponge but a little pricey. If you are in the market for a great sponge be sure to pick this one up, but be prepared to pay a little more than regular spondge
Joy S.
Maysville, NC
These sponges do the job, clean very well and don't get that mildew smell!!! My husband likes using them for washing dishes as they get the dishes sparkling clean!
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
I love these sponges. They always last a decent amount of time. Without having to replace them every week like the off brand. They clean without scratching my nonstick pans.
Yvett C.
Pleasanton , Ca
These sponges are the perfect size for everyday hand dishwashing and cleaning my counters and stovetop. They last a good while and they're available in fun prints!
Sarah c.
Roy, WA
I don't particularly like scrubbing on dishes lol. When I do, I really like these scrubbers. I love that they not only get the job done, But are so dang cute too!
Wendi T.