BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Molly W.
This product is effective and convenient. It's nice to have the abraisive side in addition to the regular sponge side. The abraisive part doesn't scratch dishes.
Sunny C.
I like this product it works well but after about a week it tends to smell. So I replace it almost weekly to make sure that there isn't any bacteria growing on it.
Jamie M.
Baltimore, MD
I like these sponges for the price and the length of time they last. I also like the soft sponge side and the more coarse scrubbing side. Perfect for everything.
Nicki W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ocelo sponges are amazing. Not only do they always come in bright colors that are fun to have in the kitchen, they also hold up super well and are easy to clean.
Beth M.
Schwenksville, PA
Not much to stay about sponges but these are very strong. They stay togthee well for a long time. I wash them everytime I run the dishwasher to make sure they don't smell and become a germ fest.
Am C.
Salem, NH
I love these sponges! They are cute and they get the job done! They are soft on my hands and easy enough to toss if they get gross. I think they usually live in my sink for a few weeks before I toss them. They are cute and match my kitchen decor as well which is important!
Margarita G.
I'm not going to lie I mainly purchase to spend just because of how cute they look too but I also like how long lasting they are and they help me keep my dish clean
Shechinah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Of us yoga is of us GC JC GC do ICC GC JC ICC JC JC IV GC FC DL has an GA DL HD fj few FM GA fj grew DL da DL da cm as MLS GLC has has has BA la all or UK tree wall
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these are the greatest scrub sponges ever made cooked spaghetti sauce and it stuck to the pan with asponge and a little bit of barkeepers friend came right off no hard scubbing

A una persona le resultó útil
Raylene W.
These are my go-to sponge for the last 15 years. They hold up well, and do a great job of cleaning everything in the kitchen. I've even used them in the shower.
Wendi T.