BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Heather R.
Albany, NY
No complaints . I love these because they come in cute designs and work well for at least a week each sponge. They sre priced fair and do a nice job cleaning dishes .
Jennifer M.
Smyrna, TN
I love these sponges. They get the job done and stay fresh for many washes. They come in cute designs also. It makes the chore of scrubbing dishes a little brighter.
Abigail H.
Snow Camp, NC
I don't like the thickness of these sponges. I bought these at a local grocery store. Very inexpensive price but I believe it could have a better grip and be thicker.
Crystal G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love these sponges they are very heavy duty .I have thrown them in the washer .they don't fall apart easy .they really clean everything .and they are not expensive.
Karen A.
Marietta, GA
Great Sponge but a little pricey. If you are in the market for a great sponge be sure to pick this one up, but be prepared to pay a little more than regular spondge
Sarah c.
Roy, WA
I don't particularly like scrubbing on dishes lol. When I do, I really like these scrubbers. I love that they not only get the job done, But are so dang cute too!
Joy S.
Maysville, NC
These sponges do the job, clean very well and don't get that mildew smell!!! My husband likes using them for washing dishes as they get the dishes sparkling clean!
Jess P.
Leland, NC
The scrubby part of the sponge never seems to fall apart like other sponges do. Also, these sponges never have any unwanted scent attached to them after a few uses
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
I love these sponges. They always last a decent amount of time. Without having to replace them every week like the off brand. They clean without scratching my nonstick pans.
Yvett C.
Pleasanton , Ca
These sponges are the perfect size for everyday hand dishwashing and cleaning my counters and stovetop. They last a good while and they're available in fun prints!
Wendi T.