BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Misty D.
Riverside, CA
I like these sponges. They are the double sided kind with the scrubber on one side and the sponge on the other. They work the way you'd expect and the designs are cute.
Erica M.
Milwaukee, WI
They serve their purpose and do an amazing job at it. I absolutely love the cute designs on them as well. I also love that I can easily pick them up at my local target
Amanda M.
Colorful and affordable - there aren't huge variations in dish washing scrub sponges lol..If you want something a little more decorative, then these will work for you!
Annette C.
Camby, IN
Really like the dual side - scrub/sponge. Gets in the crevasses to get all the goop off without leaving scratches. I have hard anodized pans & it works great with them.
Crystal G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love these sponges they are very heavy duty .I have thrown them in the washer .they don't fall apart easy .they really clean everything .and they are not expensive.
Jennifer M.
Smyrna, TN
I love these sponges. They get the job done and stay fresh for many washes. They come in cute designs also. It makes the chore of scrubbing dishes a little brighter.
Abigail H.
Snow Camp, NC
I don't like the thickness of these sponges. I bought these at a local grocery store. Very inexpensive price but I believe it could have a better grip and be thicker.
Heather R.
Albany, NY
No complaints . I love these because they come in cute designs and work well for at least a week each sponge. They sre priced fair and do a nice job cleaning dishes .
Karen A.
Marietta, GA
Great Sponge but a little pricey. If you are in the market for a great sponge be sure to pick this one up, but be prepared to pay a little more than regular spondge
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
I love these sponges. They always last a decent amount of time. Without having to replace them every week like the off brand. They clean without scratching my nonstick pans.
Wendi T.