BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Kayla S.
Very good sponges for dishes! Bought them at WalMart. They fit great in your hand. they last a decent amount of time, and priced pretty good for the amount of use! I would buy again!
Margarita M.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Love the patterns on these sponges, they are also easy to grip. Purchase them at Shoprite. Works really well on the pots and pans. No negative feedback. Good value for your money.
I'm trying this new product and so far it works really well. I love the color. The color doesn't fade. I like the design of the sponge because it is easier to hold in the middle.
Danielle S.
Ladys Island, SC
Does the job, very limited use as far as soap scum goes, but if you're looking for just a slightly abrasive spronge to use on fragile surfaces this is the right sponge for the job
Hortencia L.
Othello, WA
Super cute colors are what attracted me to purchase. They are the best. They work to scrub and scrape any surface. I bought it at Walmart. The sponge is one to have in every sink.
Nicole B.
Arcade, NY
I love these sponges! They come in bright and cute colors and designs. The shape is easy to hold onto and the scrubber seems to last the longest of all the brands I've tried.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best sponges but so so hard to find. They are never in stock in any of the stores by my house. When I'm lucky enough to find them I buy as many as are in stock.
Mailee C.
High Point, NC
I like these. They are super cute which makes washing the dishes a bit more enjoyable. Does the job well. It lasted as long as any sponge should with all the dish in my apt.
Amber E.
Tolleson, AZ
Need to have a clean house for family and visitors!!! So need a lot of scrubbing done!!! From dishes to bathroom sinks, tubs ,and floors!!! Using different sponges of course!
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
these are the greatest scrub sponges ever made cooked spaghetti sauce and it stuck to the pan with asponge and a little bit of barkeepers friend came right off no hard scubbing

A una persona le resultó útil
Wendi T.